Logo Design Competition With Prizes
(112 posts, started )
@b11TME

Attached images
ITEK PREVIEW.jpg
I won already you know I did.
Attached images
itek500.jpg
Quote from xWolFx :I won already you know I did.

Lmao....Nice one

Captain Slow not really what we are after....And i dont mean that in a bad way cause its not bad its just not us...Its something like what we already had with the cogs.
some quick sketchies for a start...
Attached images
itek2_small.jpg
Are those hand drawn then skanned in?
Ok, I spent afew minutes on this and wondered what you Itek people think, I was going to add the gear stick coming out but only knob for now.
Attached images
Itek1.jpg
Itek2.jpg
Quote from xWolFx :Ok, I spent afew minutes on this and wondered what you Itek people think, I was going to add the gear stick coming out but only knob for now.

i want an ITEK car!! they have 10 gears!
Me too
Quote from xWolFx :Ok, I spent afew minutes on this and wondered what you Itek people think, I was going to add the gear stick coming out but only knob for now.

1) it looks like the lightning in the inside is wrong - plastic coming out from the inside
2) does it read HEK

(sorry)
Quote from xWolFx :Are those hand drawn then skanned in?

yep... just tried to force B11TME to telk to us
Tweak is soooo right with waht he said... cant really do anything with detailed info
Yea you guys are right.....There is some nice designes there for sure. I will see what i can do about getting a skin designed for us asap then post it here so you guys have something to work with. I really like that gear shifter thing but its not really a logo that could go on a skin...It looks more like a trademark but it might come in handy for something never know Sorry for the late replies there i was very busy with work past 2 days then tonight i had to run the DTM champs but here im back now
sorry, I had to do it .
Attached images
itek.jpg
lol.
someone can tell me how to stop the plastic coming 'out' please do so ^^ otherwise, if you want anything changed talk to me
this is what i came up with, it's not anything special.

Attached images
ITEK logo.jpg
it's also too dark to be a logo. You have to really look at it to see what it says and that's not good for a logo at all
Now on this monitor (at home) it's waaay to dark, yes...
In office where I made it, it was pretty good... well... much easier to read then here.
Maybe I should make logos from home lol
PLEASE i spent alot of effort on this first design (second on the way sometime which is good i hope)

psd=4008X788px
Viesturs That is not a bad logo man...One of the better ones i have seen...ORION had some nice ideas on scetch too but that other one that is dark is in a oval shape and we are trying to avoid that.
Blah, I fooled around, I have other ideas
Attached images
ITEK_logo_001_sample.jpg
Some other concept

Keep in mind, the color scheme is nothing final, but I think it looks nice, and is 'grabbing'. The reddish-pink hue is kinda flourescent, and it looks good on a dark blue. Personally, I think it would look nice on a skin because a dark-dark blue skin in LFS looks really nice and shiny, and a bright color to accent it would make your colors very unique over other teams. That is why I haven't chosen to show a black and red sample, because those are colors that are too often used. But your color choice is up to you.

Either the I's dot can be a color, or the detached tip of the K could have a color. ITEK really doesn't need a symbol or something to represent it in my opinion, because your name is so short and sweet, it is very easy to use the letters as the logo... and makes the name and style come to mind, rather than an image or symbol.

This one is my favorite so far.
Attached images
ITEK_logo_002_sample.jpg
Im really starting to like the work being put out now...So far there is 2 really good ones i like.

Just to let others know that franky500 has decided not to get a logo done because he took the advice of tweaker and orion...So there is now a 4th prize for the ITEK logo challenge.

Logo Design Competition With Prizes
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG