The online racing simulator
s2 side is so coool
(57 posts, started )
:woohoo:
:feedtroll
Quote from Hog700 :Fcuk me - I thought I saw a spelling mistake.......

LOL, that's the original title. "Star Wars" was a typo from George Lucas
That's great. Can people try to stay on topic please?
Quote from Bob Smith :That's great. Can people try to stay on topic please?

Not meaning to be at all rude but..... what topic?????????
Quote from Spudster :Not meaning to be at all rude but..... what topic?????????

there's to many topic in this thread Gangter talk, stars wars talk and s2 is the best thing that happen in my life talk so i do not now which to choose from
Faster 111, Welcome To The S2 Side, I Am Your Farther. TOGETHER WE CAN RULE THE RACE TRACK!!!
So, 'side' = 'content'

Where does that come from?
Quote from Captain Slow :Faster 111, Welcome To The S2 Side, I Am Your Farther. TOGETHER WE CAN RULE THE RACE TRACK!!!

well i canrt belive how fast some racers are but soon am going get a steering wheel then i will rule the tracks.
#36 - axus
Quote from faster111 :well i canrt belive how fast some racers are but soon am going get a steering wheel then i will rule the tracks.

Its a lot harder than you think.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Its a lot harder than you think.

I know but i bet the set ups will not help till i get a wheel.
#39 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :I know but i bet the set ups will not help till i get a wheel.

..even then someone will absolutely THRASH you, believe me, your entire S2 life is based around the oval, things get a LOT harder with corners!
Quote from Jakg :..even then someone will absolutely THRASH you, believe me, your entire S2 life is based around the oval, things get a LOT harder with corners!

Lol.
Quote from Jakg :..even then someone will absolutely THRASH you, believe me, your entire S2 life is based around the oval, things get a LOT harder with corners!

i tryied other tracks but i can only do coners in the fx gtr and the new f1 car.
North is the polluted side. Ready to drop your social life?
#43 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :i tryied other tracks but i can only do coners in the fx gtr and the new f1 car.

...tried slowing down? i can get round a corner in any car, so you can too...
Quote from Rappa Z :North is the polluted side. Ready to drop your social life?

i got one only on the pc i dont go out becuase gangs hang out around my area
Quote from Jakg :...tried slowing down? i can get round a corner in any car, so you can too...

tryied that but i lose control or brake to late,
Quote from faster111 :i tryied other tracks but i can only do coners in the fx gtr and the new f1 car.

This isn't an arcade game, it's a simulation.
#47 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :tryied that but i lose control or brake to late,

then lower the brakes and brake earlier?
#49 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :lower brakes?

in the setup, make them less strong (appalling grammar there, cannot think of the right word!)

EDIT - Weaker?
Quote from Jakg :in the setup, make them less strong (appalling grammar there, cannot think of the right word!)

EDIT - Weaker?

thanks.

s2 side is so coool
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG