The online racing simulator
Quote from CSU1 :Where does Clarkeson live?

Clarkson lives in the Cotswolds, but also has a place in the Isle of Man

EDIT:

It appears Hamster's family don't want too much information released yet.
Things in world are getting really weird..all the things..famous people and other stuff..

who is messing around with us!? aliens?!
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :

O/T: I've heard yesterday that for space shuttle Atlantis landing is cancled due some strange parts flying beside them at the same speed as the shuttle and (I guess NASA) wants to investigate that
#79 - axus
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Things in world are getting really weird..all the things..famous people and other stuff..

"A CAR FLIPPED AT 450KPH. ZOMG IT MUST BE ALIENS." illepall
Hamster...
Heres hoping that Richard Hammond makes a swift recovery
My girlfriend showed me the BBC link earlier on today and I was really sad to hear it. I've always really like the Hamster, he's really funny and seems to be a nice guy.

No details of his condition are being released, which is hopefully just a privacy thing rather than because there is something seriously wrong.

Thoughts are with him and his family, and I'm looking forward to seeing him back on TV ASAP.
Sure hope he makes a speedy and full recovery it will be great to see him back in the new show, obvioulsy if hes ok Jezza wont let him forget this one.
I just heard it from my classmates Get well soon Richard
Hope he recovers without any life-long injuries. You really appreciate peoples' work in these situations.
Its sad, very sad, but there is a reason that drag strips are wall lined tarmak.
hope he recovers well and fast !!!
Quote from nutty boy :Hope Hammond gets well soon. Twice in 2 months now that i've woken up and my mum has told me something i didn't like. First it was Steve Irwin, now it's this. I really hope he's OK. That also means they probarbly replace Hammond for crap Tiff Needell at MPH now.
It was JC, Hamster and Captain Slow at MPH. I was excited about seeing all of them but now they'll replace him.

I've actually stood next to Hamster and got his autograph at a trucking event. That memory keeps coming back right now.

Hopefully he gets better. I think he'll pull through.

How tall is he, really? 5'6 or shorter?
#88 - CSU1
OMG - I also hope that he is alright... and that he recovers very fast. Lets all keep our fingers crossed to watch him soon again on topgear.

Greats,
Warper
When he does recover, He will probably be on the show, but might spend less time in cars. (pending on how serious his injuries are).

Thats my opinion.
#91 - CSU1
Quote from Stew2000 :When he does recover, He will probably be on the show, but might spend less time in cars. (pending on how serious his injuries are).

Thats my opinion.

Na he'll be back on the road in no time, I just hope he leaves all these stunts and Brainiac behind him because in my opinion they aren't too good.
#92 - Ant
Quote from Ant :He is meant to be 5'7 ( 1.7m) according to this http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1414369/ . Probably about 5.3 now though

Not exactly a tasteful comment.

Anyway, I don't think he's 5"7. Otherwise, everyone would have to be a giant on the UK... he looks so short on the set.
#94 - CSU1
#95 - Smax
Quote from Marty502 :Not exactly a tasteful comment.

Anyway, I don't think he's 5"7. Otherwise, everyone would have to be a giant on the UK... he looks so short on the set.

Five feet seven is short for a bloke, the average height of a man in the U.K is about 6feet [1.8m] a good 5 inches [12cm] taller than Hammond.

Clarkson's about 6 feet 3 which is why Hammond looks so short next to him.
...at least not another death report!

He's alive that's what counts!!! get well soon Richard!
Just watching SkyNews. Saying he has a ''significant'' brain injury. Leeds Hospital has bone an X-Ray and he has no internal bleeding.
Clarkson would, at this point, say that the term 'significant' is relative, and as such Hamster has escaped with almost no side effects.

I, however, wouldn't say things like that because I love him and I'm not as funny.
His brain probably got a bit "rattled" in his helmet, But i'm sure he'll be alright.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG