The online racing simulator
#1 - SamH
Richard Hammond (Top Gear) Critical in Hospital, Leeds
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I hope he recovers well so they can all joke about it later.
jesus christ. elvington, i used to go their as a lil nipper when the airshow was on and camp out. people used to go mental on llittle monkey bikes at night time there.
#4 - SamH
Sky News is reporting that he was doing 280mph, trying to break the land speed record.. which on Elvington would be beyond insane. The BBC aren't making any such claims though. I suspect that Sky News is behaving like a typical tabloid.
Oh, thats bad. I hope he recovers. Top Gear is my favorite show
Just been on itv news, they also said he was doing 280mph :|
#7 - SamH
I just can't imagine Elvington being in good enough condition to handle a car approaching land speed records. Isn't that what god made salt flats for?
I just heard myself, I hope he recovers.
On another forum i visit, someone has said "RIP m8 (if it goes that way)"

What a ****ing tosser

Hammond is my fav on top gear Always love clarkson winding him up about his teeth

He'll be out of hospital before the weekend im sure
He was severely injured in a car crash while filming for Top Gear on 20 September 2006 at a former RAF airfield near York. He was driving a jet powered car travelling at 280mph in an attempt to break the land speed record for England.

Taken from the wiki, someone just added this or?
I hope he gets better coz I love Top Gear and Brainiac.
Holy crap, that's really sad news... how many bad news in past weeks, uh oh....

hope he'll recover from this and in future go to salt lakes....

Hang on Richard
Hammond is my favorite on top gear too! Hope he recovers.
very bad news indeed.
Hope he pulls through ok
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Hell of a shock seeing that. Get well soon our Hamster.
another one for hope he is oK .. best guy on Top Gear and a damm good driver ...

Heres hoping
Richard Hammond!
A sad day for Top Gear. Get well soon Richard!

PS: As I have been likened to Mr. Hammond on many occasions by other UKCT members, I would like to apply for the position of temporary Hamster replacement!
Quote from JohnUK89 :
PS: As I have been likened to Mr. Hammond on many occasions by other UKCT members, I would like to apply for the position of temporary Hamster replacement!

I wanted to be the temp hamster... but being 6ft4 I don't think I would qualify.

But yes it is sad. but thats what could/might happen with fast cars.
#21 - SamH
Quote from JohnUK89 :PS: As I have been likened to Mr. Hammond on many occasions by other UKCT members, I would like to apply for the position of temporary Hamster replacement!

Oh no...SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can you DO this to me? <g>
#23 - SamH
::chuckles:: well, at least now everyone can vote for you as the temporary Hamster, while the real Hamster gets better
I hope he recovers, top gear wouldnt be the same with the hamster. Thoughts go the his family as they must being going through so much right now.
Well the wages are certainly appealing, where do I sign? <g>

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG