The online racing simulator
Recommend servers
(10 posts, started )
Recommend servers
Hi everyone,
ive been playing live for speed for a while but theres something annoying me,
I all the time bump into servers with bad admins, yes its true, after watching the replay
11 times after ban realizing you did nothing wrong, reading forum threads after
each other all the time how to do when you see blue- yellow-flag,slipstreaming/drafting etc etc.

Is there possibly any nice servers you could recommend where there is atleast a few people online from now and then racing?
Redline racing is good, people do complain sometimes, but as long as you use common sense, you will be fine
Quote from Bradracer :Redline racing is good, people do complain sometimes, but as long as you use common sense, you will be fine

Seconded, Redline are good servers, on busy days they run four servers so you arent stuck with FOX at Blackwood either.
atm i´d recommend [dSRC] Battle Grounds #1
the slow gti+gt cars allow close fighting and the south city classic reverse track with this orange, evening lighting is just fun to drive.

Quote from Biohazard :atm i´d recommend [dSRC] Battle Grounds #1
the slow gti+gt cars allow close fighting and the south city classic reverse track with this orange, evening lighting is just fun to drive.

Yea, thats true i prefer racing the GTI cars than the Turbos and FXR's, XRR etc., because with the lower powered cars it is more technical racing, there isnt much speed, so you must stick to lines perfectly, and try to get the max out of the tinnnnyyy engine
Bradracer,Rovens thx very much its nice to see somebody does enjoy our server and not just moan about them cheers
Quote from tombarlin :Bradracer,Rovens thx very much its nice to see somebody does enjoy our server and not just moan about them cheers

lol, its not as bad as people say it is, all you need is a bit of common sense, and itll do you fine, and its always full.....its gotta mean something, lol

"atm i´d recommend [dSRC] Battle Grounds #1
the slow gti+gt cars allow close fighting and the south city classic reverse track with this orange, evening lighting is just fun to drive."

ive just come from there, very interesting combination, i love the chicane from that direction, takes alot of skill to maintain speed coming out of it
thanks for all the replys, i wouldnt mind more D-R-T's servers are great imo
When the server is running, LFS Norge is also a good server, it runs a very nice combination of Aston Cadet Reverse with XFG, you should try it out
yup the dsrc servers generally attract a nice crowd ... same goes for the t7r servers (if theyre up) and basically any other server with admins who like to run odd combos

Quote from Bradracer :[talking about the dsrc server] tinnnnyyy engine

pun intended ?

Recommend servers
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG