XFR/UFR League
(160 posts, started )
I've been practicing KY GP the last 3 days for the Endurance League, but today
I'll be on Westhill for sure. See u for some practice soon.
I'll keep an eye out on the server list, only beeb able to do offline practise so far, but I'll be aronud a bit today, so if I see Westhill up , I'll join........

Can I just check that 20:00 CEST is 19:00 UK ??
i didn't participate in last week's race so pls some one help me
Is that track hard on the tyres? Hmmm...no time for practise..must see if i can find a su somewhere..

Im happy the race is on West...i really hate the Kyoto Nat....raced that track last thursday and in ESCC last tuesday..and i cant drive on that track in any cars...
Quote from Richard Torp :Is that track hard on the tyres?

I dont know about the XFR, but its a killer on tyres in the UFR.

Dan.
@AndyB
Yep, it's 7pm UK

@Scoop
Check your pm's
yatzy yahoo working again
cya all on track for a fun race and for the love of turbo's take care in T1 u don't win a race by being first in T1 u know what they say, "To be 1st u must first finish"
9th in race 1, dnf race 2 - my wheel lost calibtation every lap almost - had to swerve violetly left/right to keep it up - eventually I made a mistake and sailed into the wall
Super race, sorry for u kidzer, Kalle thanx for the close racing, i'll see u on as nat who shall win the battle there
Great racing, great to get a taste of LFS S2 in an organised league (NR2003 background here).....

Qualified 5th, finished Race 1 in 5th, and race 2 in,....er....you guessed it, 5th

Good battles all night though, sorry if I got a bit 'wide' at the start of race 2, think we all held it together though........

Looking forward to next week.......

AB
Yep, good races, I actually enjoyed Westhill which was a novelty . a 3rd and a 4th wasnt a bad result.

Thanks to Kalle for organising and hosting.

Well done to 3J for winning........again.....

Dan.
- thx to kalle and n1Racing for doing this league, very nice racing

- thx to all drivers for letting me win qual, sprint and main race (next time I'll try to make it a bit more close.... )

3j
....think I held you off for half a lap
Attached images
TNLRL-01.jpg
great fun yep.. nice league, Kalle.

XF GTR is a bitch on Westhill

- I forgot all about the time on the practice server,
so I missed 4 min of the qualifi.
- And I wrecked my car in th sprint.
- Buuuuuut whee heee.... In the main race I started last and ended
in 4th place.

(mostly because drivers in front of me suddenly decided to cut some grass,
and checking out how hard the barriers REALLY were) :hyper:
...another one from tonights race....
Attached images
TNLRL-02.jpg
Nice pics, both with my car on
Quote > ".::RULES

GENERAL
-You have to choose your car (XF GTR or UF GTR) before first race of the season.
Changing car during the season is forbidden."

Does this rule still apply?.......

Dan.
Signed Today
Heya

I've just signed and i really hope there's still space for me

Love XFR

cya on the track
Quote from danowat :Quote > ".::RULES

GENERAL
-You have to choose your car (XF GTR or UF GTR) before first race of the season.
Changing car during the season is forbidden."

Does this rule still apply?.......

Dan.

Uuppppsssss if it does im out!!... illepall I choosed the UFR this time... Feel free to punish me...
Sorry guys..
But the UFR is way slower than the XFR...so i dont think i gained much...but the Admin must solve my change and give me a penalty...
Quote from Richard Torp :But the UFR is way slower than the XFR...

Quote from Richard Torp :Uuppppsssss if it does im out!!... illepall I choosed the UFR this time... Feel free to punish me...
Sorry guys..
But the UFR is way slower than the XFR...so i dont think i gained much...but the Admin must solve my change and give me a penalty...

woops :doh: , like you say, you maybe didnt get much of an advantage, but rules is rules

way slower?, not really, 1 second a lap slower isnt bad for a car that is way down on power and 15 kph slower on the straight

Dan.
Quote from danowatof : but rules is rules

Dan.

Yeah Dan rules is rules and i`ll always obey them, but i didn`t even had it in my mind..totally forgot about the fixed car situation..im deeply sorry, but as i wrote i must get some sort of a penalty. Fair racing for all and same rules for all...

I think i forgot about it because im driving in ESCC and there we have had 2 races with the UFR/XFR and in these two races we could choose what ever car we would like...

But again sorry...
Quote from -freak- :

Feel lucky m8 that i forgot about the fixed car situation, otherwise i would have kicked your butt....
You're dreaming too much
Quote from Richard Torp :Yeah Dan rules is rules and i`ll always obey them, but i didn`t even had it in my mind..totally forgot about the fixed car situation..im deeply sorry, but as i wrote i must get some sort of a penalty. Fair racing for all and same rules for all...

I think i forgot about it because im driving in ESCC and there we have had 2 races with the UFR/XFR and in these two races we could choose what ever car we would like...

But again sorry...

I personally wouldnt say that any penalty needs to be applied, but its not my league, as you say it was a mistake and you didnt gain any advantage.

I just wanted to make sure this rule still applied or had been waived, otherwise I might try XFR on some tracks .

Dan.

XFR/UFR League
(160 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG