The online racing simulator
I got a new card so i be back raceing.
(69 posts, started )
I got a new power pack becuase the old one didint have the power to power the new card geforce7300GT. so yeah am back.
welcome back. and may we welcome the return of your outstanding grammer.

900th POST!!!
Wow you started more Threads than Tristan.
Quote from Captain Slow :welcome back. and may we welcome the return of your outstanding grammer.

900th POST!!!

Well i got a good spell checker this time tho am not on my own pc at the min.
Quote from faster111 :Well i got a good spell checker this time tho am not on my own pc at the min.

ahh good good. and dont think i was getting at you, i was just having a little joke.
Welcome back Mister faster111.

Hopefully i'll see you on track.
You finally get to put use into your S2 license.
Dancing bannana. Yeah, that's....er....wonderful.
Quote from Captain Slow :ahh good good. and dont think i was getting at you, i was just having a little joke.

I know so i got some ideas what am going do am going try the fr gti then fox then if i get on with them 2 then am shorted only think is now is to find a steering wheel
OK, what.

I didn't get any of that sentence.
Quote from faster111 :I got a new power pack becuase the old one didint have the power to power the new card geforce7300GT. so yeah am back.

Oh goody... we are so excited to see you online!! WOW!! /end sarcasm
Quote from nutty boy :Dancing bannana. Yeah, that's....er....wonderful.

I know, thx.

Just wanted to show my happiness.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Oh goody... we are so excited to see you online!! WOW!! /end sarcasm

You don't know how much one person is to the LFS community. Faster111 is famous. You don't like it then don't post here.
Quote from nutty boy :You don't know how much one person is to the LFS community. Faster111 is famous. You don't like it then don't post here.

Don't jump to conclusions, where does it state I "don't like it."
Faster111 is famous for what?
Quote from faster111 :Faster111 is famous for what?

Don't think you are, but you were known for not listening to lfs members advise and recommendations when you ask for help.
Quote from faster111 :Faster111 is famous for what?

Making a ton of sentences that make no sense. Apparently.
Am glad am back tho becuase i can race in more events ect and see my old mates race like th84 danny jakg and much more.
Well we're glad your back faster.

We've been planning this day for months.

To welcome you back, Tristan will give you a nice sloppy kiss.

Pucker up.
I know i got idea of an event lets race tommorw for comeing back
LoLERSKATES1234!!!!!
Quote from faster111 :I know i got idea of an event lets race tommorw for comeing back

It's gonna have to be a lot more organised than that.
#23 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :I got a new power pack becuase the old one didint have the power to power the new card geforce7300GT. so yeah am back.

ok, now your pissing me off again

YOUR CARD WAS BLOWN! GRAPHICS CARDS DO NOT HAVE "POWER PACKS", YOUR CARD DIED OF OVERHEATING

(oh and the 7300GT sucks, but still!)
WOW ok Jack. Calm self.
Quote from Jakg :ok, now your pissing me off again

YOUR CARD WAS BLOWN! GRAPHICS CARDS DO NOT HAVE "POWER PACKS", YOUR CARD DIED OF OVERHEATING

(oh and the 7300GT sucks, but still!)

how can i suck when i had a 6600GT so the 7300Gt is better becuase its a newer card then a 6600GT and anther thing i taped the 6600GT card and it maked a noise so i 100% think it was a 2nd hand card.

(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG