The online racing simulator
do someon have an cool steering weel
does someon have an cool steering weel for s2 if u have send it in this site pleas i want a cool steering wheel
ps... i don`t now how or where to save the steering wheel so pleas say me how to do that
Do you want a steering wheel texture or something???
not that
i have herd that u can change the steering wheel ho is inside the car on the game
i really want the skin
pleas if u have the skin send it if u have it i don`T care whitch care it is for
Quote from Tweaker :Do you want a steering wheel texture or something???

can u send the skin u have
did send a few mesage wrong
#8 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :cough

can we use that steering wheel we find there on lfs s2
#11 - Jakg
Quote from bullman :can we use that steering wheel we find there on lfs s2

yes, thats why he posted it...
Quote from Jakg :yes, thats why he posted it...

but where do we save them and how
Quote from Jakg :yes, thats why he posted it...

and if u have some cool skins send them here and if u have the steering wheel skin can u send it here
#14 - Jakg
Quote from bullman :but where do we save them and how

in LFS>Data>DDS
Quote from bullman :and if u have some cool skins send them here and if u have the steering wheel skin can u send it here

oh look, some XR skins and some XF ones
Quote from Jakg :in LFS>Data>DDSoh look, some [url][URL="http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5643"]XR[/URL] skins and some [URL="http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=37"]XF[/URL] ones

but i need a steering wheel skin pleas send me a steering wheel
#16 - Jakg
#18 - Jakg
Quote from bullman :how do i dowload them where do i save them

like i said before, save them, then go to your LFS directory (wherever LFS is), then go to the Data folder, then the DDS folder, and put them (the steering wheels you downloaded) in there, let me repeat! LFS>Data>DDS
He already told you where to download them and save them. Read carefully, and stop posting questions one after another, when these things are so easy to figure out :banghead:

People cannot help you install these if you cannot search yourself. All your threads and posts are requesting people to do everything for you. As much as we like helping you, all we can do is tell you where to get the files... the answers are right below your nose. If you don't know howto download a file, let alone install one with simple instructions, aghhhh............ :faint:
jesus christ. i hope i never meet bullman asking me for directions.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG