The online racing simulator
Your dream team?!?!
(80 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Quote from thisnameistaken :YA RLY

I haven't seen you online much either, I think we prefer to drive different combos or something. Or you're too busy in here spamming it up.

ive been practicing for the STCC (offline for hotlapping) and working, tommorow i should be on, but ill probably be locked away in a private server

Plus you love the LRF's, which i am starting to go off!
Quote from jamesrowe :If any of you could be in any team they like, what team would it be?...

My Dream Team?
Here are some of my favourites:

OCR for the professional things they do (like the Racing Challenge etc.)
and for having Vykos and DasBoeseC (I met them together with Bismarck at the Games Convention 2005 in Leipzig and they are real nice guys)

ACR Afri-Cola Racing
I always liked the logo and the name in the good old times.
Now they are back again and a real good friend of mine, former Member of OCR and T7R RichardDK started ACR again.

ZT
I always liked their logo and they have ORION ;-) (I love your real world + LFS car composition pictures)
and they have many German and Austrian drivers so I would not be forced to talk/write english all the way LOL

BR (Boomerand Rapido) was also great ( pretty old site ) but they are history now.
They had a lot of nice fast drivers (some of them joined dE and then later T7R like Gopher04, Hoffman, KingSCSI etc.)

Cyber Racing is (was? where is your website guys?) also nice.
I liked their skins and they have nice clean and fair racers like Sracer, Misko,...)

(V) Mercury Racing Team
is also one of my all time favourites they have nice and real fast drivers like sidi, Jonesy, Bawbag, and our former Member Reed :-) )
And I like their website.

SCCC for always being really funny, having nice cars and GianniC.
And Tukko who is real fast.

And all the others I forgot to mention like SDRA with moby and Hittis, TSR with LawVS,
vMaxSR , Pedal to the Metal ,Triso Racing , Elite Squad , etc .

Some others look promising but they are just to new for me to me to say anything.
I like professional acting Teams that are longer online then just a few month or a year.

But in the end I like to be in T7R because they take me as I am
(I speak out and write what I think and have no problems if is not the hip opinion.)
My Teammates could tell you stories about it but they won't do because it's internal

Anyway every Dream Team who wants me to switch and join can PM me.
Offerings will be treated privately.

Quote from th84 :I would be the first American cabbie!!

My dream team is sccc of course.

Besides that, dsrc and Muroc, because they have exclusively nice members.

*looking at quote*
Oh...and..of course..[noobs]..
[noobs] !!!
Quote from BBO@BSR :ZT
I always liked their logo and they have ORION ;-)

LOL

Quote :BR (Boomerand Rapido) was also great ( pretty old site ) but they are history now.

WOW, bookmarked
Quote from thisnameistaken :Sorry MG but I've only really met Jakg online, I'm sure you're a nice enough bunch though

LOL, dont say that because i made the thread LOL, its nothing to do with MG
And also, i have seen you online
Quote from BBO@BSR :

Cyber Racing is (was? where is your website guys?) also nice.
I liked their skins and they have nice clean and fair racers like Sracer, Misko,...)

www.cyber-racing.org
Ocrana is the best for me!
not anymore.. it was modified

About the topic.. i´m in my dream team together with all this great people in Cyber ... i wouldnt leave for nothing in this world
What about a million quid
i would have liked to got to go to MG or T7R, but i found that Oxygen Sim Racing was nice, especially since i skin for the team.
The best sets I have got from Cyber, they are sick fast

I'm happy with my team, AA
I would like to join Team Ballistic Vulture´s (or was it prairee dogs? ).

Anyway to those who want to be [noobs] this is the way to do it...
Quote from nikka :OK, becoming a member is pretty easy. Just write a 250 words essay on why we should accept YOU as one of the [noobs], post it here, and we'll tell you if we like it or not.

Uhm, there's also a hard way. Just look for one of us online, join the server, tell a really stupid joke before you say "fu" to everyone and then leave.
After doing this for 4-6 weeks we MIGHT accept you as a member, depending on how stupid your jokes are.

Good luck!

Quote from zeugnimod :

Besides that, dsrc and Muroc, because they have exclusively nice members.

Thats nice to hear, Thanks! we all try to be nice and polite both verbally and on the track, we share setups with non-team members and we have VERY fast people on the team =)
#42 - siLc
I would like to be in [MG]. But Oxygen Sim Racing is very nice too. It would be awesome if [OSR] and [MG] join . MGOSR
Dream Team. "The team that is often regarded as the greatest collection of talent on one team, The illuminate of LFS."
Who is my Dream Team Well T7R is of course. If T7R didn't excist? well, hopefully somebody could like find me a good home

LFS Dream Team. Still not one out there as yet, as the Talent of LFS is spread throughout the teams.

Quote from BBO@BSR :Anyway every Dream Team who wants me to switch and join can PM me

SHOCK HORROR
Quote from siLc :I would like to be in [MG]. But Oxygen Sim Racing is very nice too. It would be awesome if [OSR] and [MG] join . MGOSR

Yeah but that'd probarbly never happen.

900th Post WOO.

100 more and i'm on 1000
I thought by the title that dream team would be all the best drivers you know put into one team.

But anyway, i'm happy in Merc and wouldn't leave but the best team around ATM seems to be Cyber so I guess it would be them, but on a funny note, i'd love to be a noob, hell yeah!
#46 - th84
Quote from Barfbag : but on a funny note, i'd love to be a noob

Why is that so funny?
Quote from Bawbag :but on a funny note, i'd love to be a noob, hell yeah!

Your a Pro Driver? , get out of here
#48 - th84
Pro driver's suck!!! :hidesbehi

Yes maybe I am a pro....A Pro NOOB!

I could have the team name and mine in one, NOOBBAG, how gnarly is that.

Ps. It's funny because I would be on your team th84, and I would ban you from your own server.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#50 - th84
Quote from Bawbag :Ps. It's funny because I would be on your team th84, and I would ban you from your own server. Razz

As kev has pointed out... you would'nt be the first! Shrug

Your dream team?!?!
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG