The online racing simulator
Hi :)
(19 posts, started )
Hi, everyone. I'm new to these forums but I've had LFS for a while now, I'm playing it a lot now and can get a low 1:26 and Blackwood GP

I've been a demo racer all this time, although in a few weeks I plan to buy S2, mainly because I'll be racing people that want to race aswell, not mess about and just cause havoc.

I also have some skinning experience, I've done a fair share of skins for GTR.

Is there any demo servers which are kept just for people who actually want to race? I'd love to find one and race there!

Anyways, thats my hello to you all. Bye
Easiest solution to avoid demo wrecking hell servers is to get S2 immediately.
You're right, I might just buy it tomorrow. I just want to have a proper clean race...

Not like I'm gonna be paying for it *cough* Mum *cough*
I can put up a server for you, and we'll have a clean race Just pm me

edit: I'm gonna open a server right now, so if you want to have a clean demo race : join Clean Demo Server
Quote from R34GTR :Hi, everyone. I'm new to these forums but I've had LFS for a while now, I'm playing it a lot now and can get a low 1:26 and Blackwood GP

I've been a demo racer all this time, although in a few weeks I plan to buy S2, mainly because I'll be racing people that want to race aswell, not mess about and just cause havoc.

I also have some skinning experience, I've done a fair share of skins for GTR.

Is there any demo servers which are kept just for people who actually want to race? I'd love to find one and race there!

Anyways, thats my hello to you all. Bye

Come to our "Maksnet & Serbian Racing Team" DEMO server.. There are almost alwayes someone of the admins, so we kick wreckers if there are any, and you can find some really clean racing.
I used to be a demo racer and an S1 licensed racer (No one was on S1 servers(There was no S1 servers)because they either had demo or S2) and I can't remember what the demo servers were like. I might go to one and count how many wreckers in a 30 minute slot that I see.

Also, Welcome to the forums.
Watch out for tristan.
Welcome, and as others have said, there are not many servers where you'll get a proper and clean race (but when you do, it is pretty good, well, as long as everyone knows to slow it down for T1).
Everyone's welcome at my server now. I've done quite some races now, and everybody is friendly and races clean
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys

I recommend Burnout's server for a good clean race, although he uses an XFG illepall
Tristan Cliffe, master spammer
Sadness Ratings

Tristan is a whole ~1000 in front of jack and ~1500 in front of XC
#13 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :Sadness Ratings

see? he's waaaay more of a spammer than me

(please dont look at the post-per-day counts!)
Quote from nutty boy :Sadness Ratings

haha nutty boy iv slowly been rising through the ranks and your my next victim to overtake.
Your 3 away from me. And i'm just under 30 from funnybear. I have to hold you off for all that time.

Also tristan makes 4.61 posts per day, jakg makes 9.81.
Heh, I was on 16 per day when this forum opened.
Quote from Bob Smith :Heh, I was on 16 per day when this forum opened.

But lets be honest, most of us were posting for the sake of posting (read: spamming) at that point
Quote from the_angry_angel :But lets be honest, most of us were posting for the sake of posting (read: spamming) at that point

Is it really spamming when it's entertaining? Every post doesn't have to be about The next patch update, wreckers or which wheel to get should it?
As long as it has some point behind it then no.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG