More than 3 Hours
Every 2 Hours
Every 3 Hours
Under every hour! :o
Every Hour
Less than every day! :o
Once a day!
How offten to you wee?
In relation to "How offten do you poo?", he left out number 1 :o so...

im every 2hours
I never do, I am just a humungous sack of urine waiting to explode......
add a poll. i have a piss every mornin wen i get up.

and usually a few on night. depends how much i drink really.
well so far, its about 1 1/2 becuz ive drank loads of coke lol, but once ive pee'ed it all out lol, i dunno wen it will dribble out next:P
i was still making the poll when you said, you quick people living on this forum
When's this thread going to get locked. PLACE YOUR BETS!

2 hours btw.
well if i can hold it in, with all this coke, i reckon i can land it right in jam.ez head, and make him smell of urine hehehehe
Quote from 1James1 :well if i can hold it in, with all this coke, i reckon i can land it right in jam.ez head, and make him smell of urine hehehehe

approximatly 12 oclock british time 2morrow.
i think this will be locked in 3 1/2 hours , placing bet of £50 :P:P
Quote from Captain Slow :approximatly 12 oclock british time 2morrow.

lol thats not long lol, only erm about 15 hours:P so JAMES WATCH OUT FOR THE SKIES
ERmm another "How often do you" thread? The other thread how often do you poo was closed due to its distainfulness and less than appealing comments by people. Now i didnt personally mind that thread but i can understand that for some people its not very pleasant to read about such stuff and to keep the forum clean and pleasant to read for others i do agree with al who closed the thread.

Now we have another thread which in no doubt is pretty useless and will probably lead to some unpleasant conversations.

I think enough is enough...

votes to close thread!
locking one of my first threads on LFS forum (dunno how many i have done, not to many). awww ... has to be done tho (A) to much to miss hehe
i vote to keep it open if i may:P but thats just me, hehe, VOTE TO KEEP IT OPEN :P
I'm always weeing because I'm always drinking. I was thinking about getting one of tham thar colostomy bags but my girlfriend is dead set against the idea.
ROFL, get one of them for POOPING to lol:P a 2 in one idea hehe
3H

what useful topic. what's next? how often do you masturbate??
Please dont give him ideas....

now some one

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!
i was actaully considering that, because it can imply girls to
oooooo what a good idea lmao!
im to much of a joker and piss taker to leave these things . i dont see why ppl are so discusted by things like that. oh NO its a natural thing, it aint disgusting. they take a poo/wee and go, ewwwwwwwww yuk rofl
this is rediculous, im contacting a moderator to close this thread, we really dont need this crap..
booohooo, we love our humour, we dont get it much round our neck of the woods lol, we loovee u ,,
oh dear, friday night, everyones humour has gone into the bottom of their pint glass aye!
Quote :how often do you masturbate??

im in a dodgy mood tonight so dont give me ideas.

i vote DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD

actually, hows bout a deal, they lock this thread when we get a new patch, patch V.
yeeeeeeeeeeee, close thread, and i will pee my panties
Quote from Madman_CZ :Please dont give him ideas....

now some one

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!

Quote from XCNuse :this is rediculous, im contacting a moderator to close this thread, we really dont need this crap..

What happened to your senses of humour?

yeah, i'm talking to who started this on msn
This thread is closed

How offten to you wee?
(61 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG