The online racing simulator
MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
GOD!

Stop asking! Use search!
Quote from Skyline_Drifter_ :GOD!

Stop asking! Use search!

I have searched but I vould find the U version of MecaniK
the answer is there no version of mechanic for u out right now and not for a looong time... there you go.
Quote from Gabkicks :the answer is there no version of mechanic for u out right now and not for a looong time... there you go.

ok
hahah this is funny
Attached images
HAHAHA.JPG
laughing my ass off, rolling on floor laugh
Hehe, i forgot about that I remember making a funny message in
MecaniK, i think, that would appear if you entered a caracter where
a digit is required since that would crash the app before.

EDIT: Yes, it's part of MecaniK , at least the one i have...
just enter a letter where a digit should be used and press apply.
Attached images
IllCaracter.jpg
still hoping for a new release for the current version. new physics and BF1 will be fun
omg so many retards here,
Quote from leeleeman :i got it all working..its just when i go onto a multiplayer game it comes up with "Initial synchronisation failed"..and just closes me off..any help will be much appreciated

well, it isn't supposed to work in multiplayer, because that would be cheating.
Quote from leeleeman :i saw someone (not naming) gettin up to 250kms in multiplayer a little while ago..he recons that he has nos or some s**t...i think its bs

there is a cheat (that doesnt work anymore) that would make your car go rediculously fast, and it did work online, so that was what he was using
It was a cheat that worked until the latest U20 patch. It's not possible to use this cheat anymore.

E: beaten by mere seconds :gnasher:
i have used the tweak before but i reinstalled my computer so i lost it can someone give me a link from where i can get it from please
Quote from oliver17491 :i have used the tweak before but i reinstalled my computer so i lost it can someone give me a link from where i can get it from please

you need mekanic or lfstweak? anyways, they're both posted on this forum.. try searching for it..

i need a working download-link for the lfs s2q full.. can't get hold of other than U and P, and the patches.

can't find anything on the search here either..
macanik patch Q?
is there a macanik for patch q??
i already have tweak...but i want both...is there a big diff between the two?...which ones better
OCES, I suggest you to update to U patch
well you need LFS version 0.5Pto do run MecaniK
Be nice if an update could be done for compatability for Patch U.

Makes LFS more fun when you can tweak the cars for hours on end.
This thread is closed

MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG