The online racing simulator
LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
hmmm all the links to the sounds are dead except the fzr, can anyone host all the other sounds somewhere? i would like to try them out.
Quote from Xaid0n :hmmm all the links to the sounds are dead except the fzr, can anyone host all the other sounds somewhere? i would like to try them out.

the FZR one includes the files for the BF1 FZR and XRT (ish), its the "best one" and is all the previous packs combined
The FZR sounds awesome! Very nice work. Keep it coming.
So, what causes this error?
Attached files
pleasefix.mp3 - 93.3 KB - 277 views
Quote from wheel4hummer :So, what causes this error?

Insufficient amount of cpu cycles available to the program, try bumping its priority.
did these carsound expansion come out yet??? and HI FILUR!! (he mr router dude
Quote from filur :Insufficient amount of cpu cycles available to the program, try bumping its priority.

I thought it was that, but it wasn't. The problem was that I had the OutGuage delay set to 30!
@yamakawa:

Your program is verry good, great work

It would be nice if you added the other cars to the program too.
You should make it like the original, so the sounds are less loud when you have the camera far away (I hope you know what i mean:tilt
The doppler effect might be what you mean. I like the mod, but I think the XRT sounds a bit odd, and the FZR sounds like it drops a lot of RPM when you shift :\. Still like them though, keep up the good work
Great work Yamakawa, FZR & BF1 sound awsome. The only thing that bothers me is the need to mix the sound with the original LFS car sound to be able to hear tyre sounds etc. It just sounds "off" to me. If only we had a slider for turning down only the engine sound. I understand there is nothing you can really do about this, so keep up the good work m8

Would be great if Scawen could include and engine volume slider in the upcomming patch.
Quote from DratsaB : If only we had a slider for turning down only the engine sound.

you do...
Quote from filur :the sounds are so out of tune when mixed with LFS' engine notes.

imho we really need an engine volume slider for those mods

Quote from Jakg :you do...

you dont you can only tune down all of the sounds lfs generates
and not to compelte silence either
Quote from Shotglass :you dont you can only tune down all of the sounds lfs generates
and not to compelte silence either

well in this mod you can turn it down and in LFS there is an "engine volume" slider, what more do you want?
A "engine sound" slider in LFS that doesn't also influence tyre-sounds.

Vain
Quote from Jakg :in LFS there is an "engine volume" slider, what more do you want?

have you every toyed around with that thing ? it sets the volume for all sounds in lfs
it does only reduce the motor sound on my computer...i can clearly hear the skidding and the wind....dont know what youre having problems with^^
There is only one way to solve this, fire up LFS and test the sliders.
Quote from Vain :A "engine sound" slider in LFS that doesn't also influence tyre-sounds.

Vain

no
The sounds are fine for me. The LFS sounds and the sampled sounds seem to blend together nicely and i can hear the skid sounds fine.

Carsound Volume: 10
Skid boost volume: 3

Sound mod: 10
when trying to run this i get a:

run-time error '6'
overflow

what am I doing wrong?
I'm waiting for the demo cars sounds =]
could someone post some video of the bf1 and fzr with this mod on youtube?
Fabulous work Yamakawa. Looking forward to seeing this expanded.

I think it sounds great with the two sounds mixed; maybe not how a car with only one measly engine would really sound, but it does sound pretty cool!

Just to confirm: Yamakawa's work is unrelated to the videos posted early in this thread, other than inspired by them, right? I wonder what happened to the original project o.O
how to get yamakawa's mod and momoleds mod runing in the same time?

Cause both are useing outgauge
Quote from pwrguido :I'm waiting for the demo cars sounds =]
could someone post some video of the bf1 and fzr with this mod on youtube?

XR GT Turbo is a demo car, go aheasd, downlaod and try it

Quote from otolikos :how to get yamakawa's mod and momoleds mod runing in the same time?

Cause both are useing outgauge

Try Becky Rose's LFS Companion, it has an Outgauge relay... You should find it in Unofficial addons

LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG