The online racing simulator
A new site i made with my mate
(112 posts, started )
ohno
This thread is comedy gold!
:uglyhamme :splat: :munching_
Quote from sil3ntwar :and it gets worse. No oceania servers no idea what to do in game. Punkbuster kicked me for some drivers or programs that were not allowed

Prolly netlimiter, they consider it same as any other wallhack/aimbot thing. AFAIK they ban instantly if they detect it is running. Idiots, it has many legit uses, a warning should be sufficient.

And who ever webmaster trainee did the registration form should be sent back to school. I had to "hack" the javascript registration data validity check to get the email I wanted passed, and guess where there secondary check on the server side, of course not :dunce:
#79 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :Yet, against all the odds, you somehow managed it without trying.

It's spelt 'write'

i changed it, but my pc crashed, luckily it saved what i had writen but not that!

Quote from faster111 :I know u get a pc pro from a mangzine to see what they say.

i have a pc pro SUBSCRIPTION, and i also have a fish and a can of coke, so i am well qualified (the fish helps with water cooling)

write into pc pro, i can just imagine it

"my crad dnot work

my mate gottt a 666666660 crad, but it canrt work wiht LSF bcosw its too knew

the fan broek, but he fidex it it with a case fna

the game si at falt, but they dnot beleieve me

somone says my csea is geiittig to hot, and they have a job so they mst be write

the one who upgraded the crad is ingoring me, and the 20 mlliolon people on the SLF foumr are rwong

so pc por mangzine tell them thye are rong and fix SRF

i am nto made of money, neieiether do i raealise i am bieing conned"

Quote from Jakg :i changed it, but my pc crashed, luckily it saved what i had writen but not that!

Let me get this straight. You made a spelling error, you made some corrections and fixed the spelling error, and at the exact point you pressed "Save", your PC crashed and saved everything else except that?
#81 - Jakg
Quote from avellis :Let me get this straight. You made a spelling error, you made some corrections and fixed the spelling error, and at the exact point you pressed "Save", your PC crashed and saved everything else except that?

Firefox 2 saves your last opened tabs, and what you have typed in the fields, and i remember expressly correcting it, howevr as i did this (about .5 of a second later) my pc locked up, and as it rebooted it wasnt saved
Regarding the 6600... Could be insufficient power supply?
#83 - Jakg
Quote from TiJay :Regarding the 6600... Could be insufficient power supply?

surely that would cause reboot's or a complete freeze etc? not just green dots?
Quote from faster111 :Next big update for warrock is 3 more days there be new map new wepons and other new stuff this every good game.Ans i found out that they update warrock every month.

If you are trying to sell a game. And please feel free to burn me for this. I am after all going straight to the ninth dimension of Hell anyway. But shouldn't you at least try and let people read correct english. Particularily if the flag you are flying is the good 'ol Union Jack. I wouldn't go near your game just on the sheer dint of really poor syntax.

I know I ain't all that hot but this is after all netspeak but when you are trying to palm off you wares at least try and make an effort. It really does get noticed.
Jakg: You're right. Overheating then.
Quote from faster111 :I know u get a pc pro from a mangzine to see what they say.

You know, this is your problem. Even if he does get what to say from PC Pro, he still knows more about the subject. I on the other hand do not grab what to say from any such magazine, and I can tell you right now everything he has said so far has been correct.

At one point I was willing to help you with your problem, and drag my ass to that side of town and take a doner card so if your 6600 was broken you'd have something to use. Now however the only help you're going to get from me is this.

Quote from TiJay :Regarding the 6600... Could be insufficient power supply?

The 6600 should say insuffecent power if you don't have a mains hooked up, though I know of cases were it didn't.
Quote from Funnybear :If you are trying to sell a game. And please feel free to burn me for this. I am after all going straight to the ninth dimension of Hell anyway. But shouldn't you at least try and let people read correct english. Particularily if the flag you are flying is the good 'ol Union Jack. I wouldn't go near your game just on the sheer dint of really poor syntax.

I know I ain't all that hot but this is after all netspeak but when you are trying to palm off you wares at least try and make an effort. It really does get noticed.

He hasn't made anything here No need to worry, but personally I've not tried the game as I have no interest in it. From the responses here anyway I haven't seen many people replying saying how great it is, just faster

Maybe faster111 is on a commission ?
He couldn't even spell it let alone be on it . . .
#89 - Smax
For P5YcHoM4N :-

Sic–adverb Latin.
so; thus: usually written parenthetically to denote that a word, phrase, passage, etc., that may appear strange or incorrect has been written intentionally or has been quoted verbatim: He signed his name as e. e. cummings (sic).
Quote from Jakg :i changed it, but my pc crashed, luckily it saved what i had writen but not that!

i have a pc pro SUBSCRIPTION, and i also have a fish and a can of coke, so i am well qualified (the fish helps with water cooling)

write into pc pro, i can just imagine it

"my crad dnot work

my mate gottt a 666666660 crad, but it canrt work wiht LSF bcosw its too knew

the fan broek, but he fidex it it with a case fna

the game si at falt, but they dnot beleieve me

somone says my csea is geiittig to hot, and they have a job so they mst be write

the one who upgraded the crad is ingoring me, and the 20 mlliolon people on the SLF foumr are rwong

so pc por mangzine tell them thye are rong and fix SRF

i am nto made of money, neieiether do i raealise i am bieing conned"

LMAO

This kept me laughing for minutes
#91 - Jakg
Ok update on the game its in the last patch befor it gose full game its free but if you want more of an avgate you have to pay think of how rs works with members and free players update on my forum i have a scroll going across the top.
Bump the offcial warrock website is going have a new forum soon.
Go away faster111, no-one cares.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Go away faster111, no-one cares.

thanks a bunch tho i had weeks off the forums and now i come back and i get you starting on me.
Quote from faster111 :thanks a bunch tho i had weeks off the forums and now i come back and i get you starting on me.

Well I really like to make fun of you. I mean, on LFSW it says you have driven 0km in LFS. And only joined 2 hosts. You advertise some forum which you CONFIGURED saying that you made it yourself. Don't you enjoy LFS? It's not like you somehow have a right to not be made fun of.
#97 - th84
Quote from whocares :Well I really like to make fun of you. blah blah

Get a life dude! illepall
leave faster alone, he just got his s2 license recently..the forum is done with making fun of him, hes just another one of the guys..
I think he could be drunk i mean here in uk its the weekend.
Over here its only tuesday, so that couldnt be it.

Faster, Get your card fixed so you can take advantage of your "gift"!

A new site i made with my mate
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG