The online racing simulator
Basically the same as Andy
Do you think there is any chance of me getting a PSP before the 22nd ?? I've been around town and looked online but nowhere has them in stock ! If anyone works in a shop and can tell me whenabout there is going to be a delivery it would be much appreciated.

Andy.
alright andy, i bought one that had been pre-ordered but hadnt been picked up from Gamestation, played with it a bit, no good games, but AWESOME for vids and films n stuff, then sold it for more than i bought it

try gamestation...
any news on the kart-cam?
the onboard cam? i have had that for ages

your man tristan is bringing his comp to record the footage on

good lad
So i went to every game shop in town, like Gamestation, Game etc went to every electronics store went to argos even tried Virgin Megastores, no luck. So feeling down I went into HMV to buy a PS2 game, went to the counter looked behind the man, ooo PSP box but they had loads in gamestation without actually having it. 'I'm guessing you havn't got any PSP's in?' 'Ye they're just there' wohooo.

strange place to find a psp but hey!

its a nice little console, world soccer tour is quite good, and tony hawks underground 2 ain't bad. Underworld looks crisp on it so I am pleased.

Just looking foward to this event now, which reminds me I need to book some train tickets.
Damn, I would've offered you my US 1.5 PSP - which is flashable to 2.0 firmware incidentally. I'm looking to get rid of it, but I just dont have the time to ebay it properly yet.
Yeah I'll bring my PC. I have a breakout box to record s-Video and/or composite (9800 Pro All-In-Wonder).

I'm not 100% sure what software to use to record it. I can use the ATI TV software, but it's bascially rubbish and prone to crashing. I'm gonna try to find alternative recording software that will work with that hardware. I wonder if I can record directly into Vegas 6? hmmmmm
Quote from the_angry_angel :Damn, I would've offered you my US 1.5 PSP - which is flashable to 2.0 firmware incidentally. I'm looking to get rid of it, but I just dont have the time to ebay it properly yet.

How come you want to get rid of your PSP ? I think they are nice little gadgets.

good to hear your brining your PC, if you need any software tell me and i'll try and get my hands on it for you.

andy.
coughbitorrentcough

If I struggle with something, then I'll shout here, but thanks for the offer!
Quote from AndyC :How come you want to get rid of your PSP ? I think they are nice little gadgets.

I was hoping to find or use a known exploit to run linux natively, and use it as a more general system - but it seems unlikely that its gonna happen at the moment (there are some exceptions I know). Plus I'm also really pissed off with it aching my hands like crazy after playing for an hour or so.
Quote from the_angry_angel : Plus I'm also really pissed off with it aching my hands like crazy after playing for an hour or so.

ye after half an hour or so my bloody thumb is killing and i have to keep clicking it. Maybe i'll play it 24hrs straight, damage my thumb then sue Sony.
Quote from AndyC :ye after half an hour or so my bloody thumb is killing and i have to keep clicking it. Maybe i'll play it 24hrs straight, damage my thumb then sue Sony.

Drinks are on you then
It would be more than drinks ! I'll buy out the kart place for now, then i'll need your help do I can build my own track for the LFS people only, free of charge obviously.

Ahhh Dreams
Right just checked my Train tickets, If i get the earliest train, 9:15 I should arrive in Northampton at 13:37. So I was wondering what time you guys where going for something to eat (so i know if to take something or not).

Should cost me around 47 quid but on the website it says, available for most journeys, but it should be ok.

just gotta sort the other things out now then i should be ok, hopefully.

Anyway looking forward to this meeting hopefully it will go well.

Andy.

O ye, what is the name of the Train Station ? Or is it just Northampton Station ?
northampton station m8

i think we may be eating fairly early, to get to the track early for the seat thing, maybe u r best of going straight to the station
[chav] wassup ma breadrins?

i got the trophies today and they look proper blud(s)

check dem out

i was tinkin that 1st place can have these trophies, 2nd can have GP's 1st place trophies, 3rd place can have GP's 2nd place trophies and so on...[/chav]
Attached images
04010600.JPG
04010602.JPG
Nice Work Will. Trophies look really the part, and also very nicely labeled

Regards

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Trophies look really the part, and also very nicely labeled

You've better eyes than me then. I'm sure they'll look great in the flesh.

And to add, I've booked my room now and it's a twin, so if anybody decides to go last minute and doesn't mind sharing there's a bed available for £30.
Is that bed still available Bob?
Quote from the_angry_angel :Is that bed still available Bob?

In that case, if you dont mind sharing with me, I can either send some cash to you via paypal this evening (as soon as I've booked and confirmed my train ticket), or on the day
np. I've only reserved the room online, I assume they'll try and get some money out of me when I get there. So just hold onto your wallet for now.

yay, I've pulled!
bah, Bob, sleeping with the LFS movie director to get a room...:P
get your racesuit, you've pulled

UK LFS meet, All Welcome
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG