The online racing simulator
Scawen needs to post in this thread again.
obviously
Quote from Roadie :Scawen needs to post in this thread again.

No, he needs to get those bugs fixed. Then we might get the damn progress report sometime this century.
Quote from Roadie :Scawen needs to post in this thread again.

To tell what? "The sink is in place, work continues as stated before"

Quote from deggis :No, he needs to get those bugs fixed. Then we might get the damn progress report sometime this century.

Wrong thread
New cheat discovered
[OT]
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Wrong thread

Yes but asking for a reply by Scawen is also in the wrong thread, IMO.
Don't forget : this IS the Kitchen Progress report, the 5 stars ranked thread where you can see all these amazing pics, fakes and all that stuff.
[/OT]

CNN International Breaking News (Fakes department)
Aston, 6:40pm (GMT)

Our reporter says a new NOS cheat has been discovered, giving a huge powershift to the cheaters.

When asked, Scawen says :
Yes, it's really boring, I'll have to create a new security system from scratch, and all my stuff will be delayed. I can't tolerate that, cheating is not allowed in LFS. And moreover, using this cheat is really dangerous for the followers, cause there are some secondary risks : car explosion, suffocation, or even asphyxia.
It just smells wrong. There is something stinky about it

Pic : Scawen tests the cheat
Attached images
NosCheat.gif
***bump***

So, as the patch is nearly finished... I think it's time for a kitchen progress report

I guess there's still some stuff to do about the LFS patch and that is... less time for working on the kitchen's cooking physics. But I hope this will be worked on soon, the oven is heating up way too fast when cooking and it seems like it doesn't wear out at all, also my oven gets dirty very quick. It just doesn't feel right... especially when touching it *ouch* I hurt myself and spin out of the kitchen illepall
any kitchen progress so far?
Well, I can show you before, during and after shots. But it's still not finished. As baby Leo came along before it was finished, we still haven't done the floor, tiles, or the side box covering the hot water, cold water and washing machine waste pipes. But before we do the floor we must first do the side cupboard where the boiler and the washing machine are. It's just a bit hard to do at this moment with a baby around and loads of LFS work to do, so it's on hold for a while. Still, it's much nicer than before, even though it's unfinished.
Attached images
before.JPG
during.jpg
after_1.jpg
after_2.jpg
yes indeed very beautiful so if u got loads of LFS work to do...i would say...go for it :P *cant wait for new patches hehe*
Will we be seeing you on one of these DIY disastor programs in the near future?
omg, like Scawen has the same keetle as me! (maybe even from the same woolworths too!...........infact it may not have been Woolworths :o)
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
a classic thread
That looks very nice indeed Scawen! Good work
Quote from Lörrach :now this is my kitchen
do you like it?

Hmmmmm, I could swear I've seen this kitchen before...
There really is nothing like seeing the personal life of a celebrity

And yes, Scawen is a celeb, at least to anyone active in LFS, hehe
What bike does scawen have? Get the new 06' Yam R-6 Thats pwnage on 2 wheels
Ohhh the best thread there was is back!!! was such a pleasure reading it!!!!
omg this thread is back! Now sticky it so no one will miss it.
is it just me, or does the first picture of the old kitchen in Scawen's house show a completely squint set of cupboards?
Certainly looks like!
In the old kitchen, the top cupboards were straight - I added them soon after we moved into this house. But the lower cupboards and worktop and tiles that were already here when we moved in, went downhill to the right. They were clearly installed by someone who didn't work to a high standard.

It was quite inconvenient then that the water didn't drain off the draining board, but moved away from the sink.
Clearly they worked for MS and didn't bug test their work before releasing it.
This thread is closed

How about a KITCHEN progress report?
(510 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG