The online racing simulator
Whens The Next Main Patch Arriving... / Chuck Norris jokes
Since late april, no updates regarding the more major game aspects has been released... after waiting for the past 3/4 months, I wonder when the next Patch ( ie . the one after u (not like u2­³) I mean proper pacth i.e V)
Not saying "Hurry up or I will kill your internet" or something like that, justing wondered whats up ahead
The next patch is coming with a Boom Headshot addon and a new ride pimped out by Xzibit
Quote from Tweaker :The next patch is coming with a Boom Headshot addon and a new ride pimped out by Xzibit

Very OT....happy birthday today....:balloons: :drink:
You have Patch Anticipation Anxiety Addiction Syndrome...

There is currently no known cure. Not even another patch.
It will be released perfectly timed, just as you finish playing through Duke Nukem Forever.
the next patch is deffinatly coming out....

when it's done
Quote :when it's done

any other questions?

Happy birthday Tweak
Quote from AndroidXP :It will be released perfectly timed, just as you finish playing through Duke Nukem Forever.

Wtf is that Duke Nukem sucks ... css + bf2 is teh_coolness

But LFS is better, and my new pimped out 185mph punto which is still killining at blacklist spot 8 cant be that bad .. BTW I only play NFS : MW when I cba o race propperly on a normal game (as seen in avatar )
Happy Birthday Tweak
Didn't it come out last week? I'm pretty sure I saw it on available for download on Repidshare - "Scawens Private LFS S2V". By the time I clicked download it was removed pending a "too many donut stalls in the game" bug :S

My God I'm tired...
I don't know
Well I heard Steve Iwrin had the only copy; intrusted by Scawen and company to hold onto it. But he forgot it was in his usual short kaikis when he went diving that cruel cold monday morning. So those underwater sea creatures are enjoying the new wet-weather physics.
When the next patch is released, it will arrive.
Build it, and they will come...
Probably about a year before the 1st nkp patch.
Do the math.
Quote from Flycantbird :Probably about a year before the 1st nkp patch.
Do the math.

no way, my calculator won't show that many 0s
Windows Calculator won't even show that many 0's...
Not even in scientific mode? Dang.
Try an Excel spreadsheet, you should be able to fit enough zeroes...
whatever
Attached images
error0104061.jpg
I found out when every single patch will come out. You just have to divide the year by 0, and you will find out how many days until the next patch.
Only chuck norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris doesn't divide. He only needs one equation: his foot + your ass = problem solved.
damrite. even the boogeyman checks his closet for chuck norris, before bed.
In the interests of being fair & balanced: Chuck Norris only comes out during the day - because Batman comes out at night.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG