The online racing simulator
hello. just thought id visit my old thread once in a while. and remember, use search function, drive clean, send a cheque for £50000 made payable to me, do not wreck, give me your car keys, obey the blue flag, dont do skins in paint. and i think that about covers it. and like rappa z said, be preperead to loose your social life. god i miss mine.
Hi all,
I've been playing the demo for about a week, with Riffey4 and decided I needed a license a few days ago.. Up to now I've wrecked most of the cars I step in to, so don't be to happy if you see me joining your server.. (At least my intentions are good)
Hi all,
after playing S2 a couple of weeks in demo-mode , I bought my S2 license today. I hope I will have some great online-races as I had with GPL and the Nascar-Series from Papyrus in the past..
Cya on track and in several other forums..
Hello guys.
I'm from Brazil.

So far i'm loving this simulator and having one hell of a good time with it.
(Even tho i lose all of the race in which i take part in :razz.

You might have seen me online already.

I race clean all the time and i think that's the best way to race.
No wrecks, right?

Well, it's 4:00AM here and i'm really tired, i don't know what the heck am i typing here so illepall.. i wish to race with you guys one day!

Thanks for being part of such a great community.

I guess that's it...
Hello everybody

i have been racing the demo game for about a year now, and it is time for me to get a s2 license =).
but i wanted to buy it so fast that i typed in the wrong password to many times so now i have to wait 15 minutes .
i must say that i didnt like this game when i saw it the first time but when i downloaded it and tried it i was stuck.
i realy like it.

Bye!
(and sorry for my bad english)

Edit: F*** it seams like i dont have enough money on my paypal account so i must wait two more days!
Welcome guys
Hi all,

I lasted 2 weeks on the demo b4 having to upgrade to S2. I heard bout LFS on a Granturismo forum...this game is definitely a welcome breath of fresh air after the GT series. I love the way the LFS cars handle, most of them giving me a good driving challenge.
Its also nice to see a game that has more "interesting-handling" cars rather than "undrivable-ridiculous-horsepower" cars that a lot of other racing games have.

Anyways, cya's on the track sometime!
Not another bloody aussie

Welcome enjoy your stay!
haha...cheers mate.

where's the Commodore with Bull-bar mod?
Hello there, i got S2 today See you on the tracks
Hi again!

Yes! today i finaly unlocked s2 and its great!

//Johanc
Hey everybody
Hey everybody. I just found this game on a random google search, and all I can say is...At last! Something solid. 39, Musician-Bass player.I Dont get a lot of time for gaming thesedays but im a sucker for a few laps. Anybody around my age who's a newbie to this platform and into open wheelers feel free to mail me - racers@loudnlow.com maybe we can get some kind of old B******S team goin. Cheers J.
Quote from PRADO :I use a Thrustmaster Force Feedback GT - can be picked up cheap on ebay.

I have no problems with it - strong and easy to setup.

I actually have two, as I run two machines on a Lan at home for racing, so that shows how much I like them!

Have had for a couple of years for GP3, GP4,TOCA etc and they are still like new.

I recommend.

officially addicted 2 lfs
Hello everyone. I've unlocked S2 about a week ago. It seems like many good racers out there, I still have a little trouble keeping up with them - I hope that that won't be a problem as experience increases

See you guys out there
Welcome to live for speed guys! I've been playing for about a year now. Best damn £24 I ever spent!
Quote from Loud-n-Low :Hey everybody. I just found this game on a random google search, and all I can say is...At last! Something solid. 39, Musician-Bass player.I Dont get a lot of time for gaming thesedays but im a sucker for a few laps. Anybody around my age who's a newbie to this platform and into open wheelers feel free to mail me - racers@loudnlow.com maybe we can get some kind of old B******S team goin. Cheers J.

Welcome to S2! You're the same age as me, and I can give some of the younguns a run for their money! Funnily enough, you're also not the only bass-playing musician around either! There's another around here somewhere, called Kev. He's faster than he admits, but he'll let you win races if you let him play your 5 string fretless
Quote from SamH :Welcome to S2! You're the same age as me, and I can give some of the younguns a run for their money! Funnily enough, you're also not the only bass-playing musician around either! There's another around here somewhere, called Kev. He's faster than he admits, but he'll let you win races if you let him play your 5 string fretless

Hey slipstream. More Musos...Cool! Yeah we're all gettin older. It used to be trainsets. I remember my uncle had one in his loft Huge thing. I guess this is sorta like trainsets but with no set and really fast trains. lol take it easy mate. J.
Quote from Loud-n-Low :Hey slipstream. More Musos...Cool! Yeah we're all gettin older. It used to be trainsets. I remember my uncle had one in his loft Huge thing. I guess this is sorta like trainsets but with no set and really fast trains. lol take it easy mate. J.

Another muso here...Your uncle also once showed me a huge thing in his loft. But it wasn't a train set.
Hi all

I had my first experience of LFS online yesterday. I hadn't played the demo all that much, but had a go with the Fox at AS Club on my brother's license (offline - he wouldn't let me mess up his online times ).

I have to give a massive thank you to ZWR-Troy; he (she?) gave me an excellent introduction to LFS online, was very friendly and patient, allowing me to trail him round the circuit, pointing out braking points and the like. Top person

However, I also experienced the flipside of LFS online when more racers came online. I don't mind coming off when I make a mistake, but too often, it seemed, I was taken out by drivers who showed no consideration to others.

At one point I was doing really well in 2nd place and I noticed a driver parked on the chicane. Looking at the list I noticed they weren't an active racer. When I approached, the driver accelerated straight into me, ruining my race. They then immediately disconnected...

Overall I did thoroughly enjoy the experience, but these wreckers did threaten to ruin it for me.

However, I will perservere and hopefully I can be competitive soon.
Hi Keith, and congratulations on your S2 licence!

Sorry to hear you've experienced the darkest side of LFS. I'm shocked you've experienced a wrecker so early in your S2 career. Please take a moment to have a look at the Wrecker Barricade, for an idea on how to deal with, and avoid, those pesky nuisances in future.

It's great to hear you've experienced good support from ZWR|Troy.. I'm sure that you'll experience many more with the kindness and courtesy to help along the way, and eventually are able to share your own extensive knowledge and experience with newcomers in the future!
hi im new to this game have it about a week !!!and loving it already !!!
Quote from Boxster3.4 :Just my Hello...

Found LFS early last week... registered within a few hours ... had a server running a few days later ... And spent the weekend playing and practicing .. Managed to get a 1min 14.34 on Blackwood in a fz50 gtr today .. well off the record of 1.05.52 but I was pleased .. not bad in only two days of starting me thinks ... or is it

My stats say I have driven 669 Miles and "wasted" 304 Ltrs of Fuel LOL !! Nearly as bad as fuel economy as I get in my Cayenne ..

Thanks to the developers and the community ...

A week on and in the FZR now have Blackwood down to 1:12:61 and Westhill (which is a blast and my current favourite circuit) down to 1:42:17 ... started to use F1perfview and Analyse for speed and can see my problems already ... key one is I often turn in TOO late .. getting the hang of tuning some setups ..was amazed the setup I was comfortable with on Blackwood was terrible on Westhill .. great game

1589 miles .. 921 Litres of Fuel :-) I think I have got my 24GBP value
Hello!

I bought my license a few days ago. At first I thought £24 was a bit much to just have it 'unlocked'. (I like a CD, dvd case, manual, ... ) But I have no regrets.

Some personal info about myself:
I live in Belgium. I'm 19 years old. (20 on the 4th October) I was never into racing games (Besides Trackmania Nations) untill I downloaded the demo of Live for Speed.

I'm still a newbie, but I'm not stupid. (for example: When I slip out of a curve I'll never go on the track when there are other racers coming towards me, etc... ) I've also learned to quickly press Shift+S

I'm also wondering, is there a 'clan' with low skilled racers? If not, I'll start one myself!

Is there also anyone willing to be my tutor? I would really like that, then we could race together! I have much to learn!

I only regret I'm a mouser. I'll never be able to buy a decent wheel. (I need all the money I have for my school)

Well, cya all on the tracks!
Quote from AEkyuni :hi guys! im new to this game and on this community.. just got LFS2 here.. i dont have a license (yet) but someday i will.. anyway, have fun and see you on the tracks!

welcome!
Hi
Hi everybody , I'm french and very happy to join live for speed community.

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG