(121 posts, closed, started )

Poll : How often do you poo?

Every day!
Every other day.
Every 3 days.
Once a week.
Every 4 days.
How often do you poo?
I decided to come up with a really off-topic poll. How often do you poo?
Where's the poll ?
I just added it! You have to post before putting the poll up.
Ok
how often doo i POO LOL god thats the most stupidest thing i ever heard lol
Best topic ever? lol

I dont really know the answer. I guess its every 3 or 4 days.
Really, this is a pretty tasteless topic.

Just been looking at those Steve Irwin avs, and y'know he looks so stoked to get that close to those animals. I bet he was a pretty awesome guy.
at least 3 times a day

Quote from thisnameistaken :Just been looking at those Steve Irwin avs, and y'know he looks so stoked to get that close to those animals. I bet he was a pretty awesome guy.

are you sure youre in the right thread ?
You know, I was going to make a comment regarding this thread and my suprise that it was an American and not a...uh, person from a specific Western European country that made this thread.

Other than that, well, this is the weirdest post I have ever seen here.
no fkng clue it just happens lol
This is really disturbing. Can we stop these stupid threads? Off Topic is OFF TOPIC, and that is something to discuss that is at least decent to talk about. But wow, yet again the LFS Community is just typical retardedness......
I think I just did. I mean this post.

This is not off topic, it should be off the friggin' forum.

EDIT: and beaten.
EDIT2: I don't.
Quote from sil3ntwar :illepall

Is that serious?

absolutely ... and you know what ? i prefer the german ones ... you dont get that splash
Quote from sil3ntwar :illepall

Is that serious?

I don't know, but for some reason i found it hilarious. I think i won't go to Germany after all...
Drop toilet paper into the toilet beforehand if you dont want the splash. You germans are crazy.
Quote from Shotglass :absolutely ... and you know what ? i prefer the german ones ... you dont get that splash

What splash? I've been taking twos for 20 years, and I'm yet to get a splash. What the hell, you could at least make the shelf angled so things don't get stuck. That toilet system is rather revolting.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :What splash? I've been taking twos for 20 years, and I'm yet to get a splash. What the hell, you could at least make the shelf angled so things don't get stuck. That toilet system is rather revolting.

splashes do happen. Its only a few drops and maybe only 10% of the time. I think it is size and velocity dependant as the website said.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Drop toilet paper into the toilet beforehand if you dont want the splash. You germans are crazy.

i do know that trick its still annoying if you forget about it

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :What the hell, you could at least make the shelf angled so things don't get stuck. That toilet system is rather revolting.

tey dont get stuck or very very rarely
and what so revolting ? you just flush right after youre done ... you dont just let it sit where it is and wait until the smell gets unbearable
Quote from Shotglass :they dont get stuck or very very rarely
and what so revolting ? you just flush right after youre done ...

But don't you get horrible skidmarks where the turd once reclined?
Quote from thisnameistaken :But don't you get horrible skidmarks where the turd once reclined?

for one you have water running across that little plateau so that cleans away most of it and maybe german poo has a consitency that isnt prone to skidmarks as much

hast volles haar und festen stuhl
*sings*
Without the requisite knowledge I'm quite willing to concede the possibility of the superiority of German fecal matter, if you really want me to do that, but it's a rather unappealing resolution to the argument.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Without the requisite knowledge I'm quite willing to concede the possibility of the superiority of German fecal matter, if you really want me to do that, but it's a rather unappealing resolution to the argument.

Lol, no shit *runs away*

Ain't this the second poo thread in recent times..? What's this forum heading to
You know I sometimes forget that my messages here are going to be read and replied to by a lot of non-native English speakers. From my experience mostly in this forum I'm amazed by the standard of English on continental Europe.

And I mean that most sincerely.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Without the requisite knowledge I'm quite willing to concede the possibility of the superiority of German fecal matter, if you really want me to do that, but it's a rather unappealing resolution to the argument.

seriously lol
if it wasnt bad taste id say we were right after all half a century ago ... even if its only in terms of ... well ... shit

Quote from NotAnIllusion :Ain't this the second poo thread in recent times..? What's this forum heading to

oh ive seen a lot worse
in some other forum i frequently use there at least one pee thread each week
im starting to think its my presence that somehow creates the urge to start threads about excrements
This thread is closed

How often do you poo?
(121 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG