The online racing simulator
LFS Weather?
(83 posts, started )

Poll : Wet Weather?

Yes
No
Quote from Madman_CZ :to invest £24 or £32 if its in s3 to unlock it

There was me thinking it was £36
theres always going to be arguements one should it be in demo or not and i cant make my own mind up if it should be or not.
Yes - Demo needs to be a taste of the full game and should have all features (not as in car i mean physics, weather etc)
No - Means another reason for demo users to buy a S2 or S3.

But it seems 92.5% of us want wet weather i just hope we do get it one day.
Quote from Captain Slow :ahh but we do get the benefit from the money that comes from demo players getting s2, as it helps improve the game that we use, so although we dont use it, technically, it still affects us.

you don't think that maybe, just maybe, the devs aren't doing this purely out of undying love for us all, and they want to make money out of it too?
Quote from SparkyDave :DM why not use your S2 account for posts here then

If dynamic weather is made a possabillity in the future I think demo users should just get a wet / dry option (maybe) and the dynamic stuff just available to paid account holders .

SD.

how you know it was me
In the demo it should be pissing down with rain or dry as a bone. Static weather with two states.

S3 licenced should have snow, sleet, hailstones that break windscreens, fog, sandstorms, tropical storms (80kph winds would make Kyoto interesting) etc. etc.
how about flash floods and anphibious cars? or landrover defenders with snorkells
Quote from Captain Slow :how about flash floods and anphibious cars? or landrover defenders with snorkells

+1 for a Defender clone, or any 4X4 in LFS!
it has to be said, although defenders are used more to take 5 year olds to school (they should be used like they are here), they are the best 4x4`s. they just look cool. especially all done up. (as in snorkell and big nasty tyres and so on)
i would love to see weather in lfs. that would be awesome.

LFS Weather?
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG