The online racing simulator
Kovalinen Confirmed at Renault
(28 posts, started )
What do people think? Hopefully we will get a fin with a personality
Tough one, I think we've covered all Finnish personalities in F1 already with Häkkinen talking gibberish English and Räikkönen mumbling incoherently with only a couple of random consonants audible.
It's spelt Kovalainen
Kovalainen is a star, he'll do great. Wonder what odds I'd get on him winning at Melbourne on his debut.
Let's just hope that Renault is competitive next year
Nico Rosberg was a `star` and now wheres that got him? Did Rosberg not beat Kovalainen to the GP2 championship?
Quote from keiran :Nico Rosberg was a `star` and now wheres that got him? Did Rosberg not beat Kovalainen to the GP2 championship?

As far as I know, Rosberg had better equipment. And Renault >> Williams

EDIT: rofl, Aquilifer
Quote from spankmeyer :Tough one, I think we've covered all Finnish personalities in F1 already with Häkkinen talking gibberish English and Räikkönen mumbling incoherently with only a couple of random consonants audible.

Heh heh Maybe Räikkönen has a constant hangover after constant partying.

And if that's not enough, more Finnish personalities can be found at javelin like Seppo Räty and ski jump like Matti Nykänen.
I'm sending out a meeting request...

the subject of the meeting; I told you so.
Quote from Aquilifer :And if that's not enough, more Finnish personalities can be found at javelin like Seppo Räty and ski jump like Matti Nykänen.

My "favourite" finnish personality is Janne Ahonen.

On topic: yes, good driver, I expect him to win the championship in the next year.
Quote from keiran :Nico Rosberg was a `star` and now wheres that got him? Did Rosberg not beat Kovalainen to the GP2 championship?

What's your point? Kov can't win in a Renault because Rosberg couldn't win in a bloomin' Williams?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I hope Kovalainen kicks Räikkönen's ass.

ps. Does Kovalainen have any nick names? "Kovalev"? Even that would be easier for non-Finns to pronounce.
-
That's bad
Whatabout Heksa or Hente or Kovilinen or Hekso or HK Lainen?
Quote from deggis :I hope Kovalainen kicks Räikkönen's ass.

ps. Does Kovalainen have any nick names? "Kovalev"? Even that would be easier for non-Finns to pronounce.

Speaking of pronunciation how do you pronounce his name. all the people i know seem to say it Koh.Vah.Line.en but looking at the spelling that seems wrong. Can anyone knowledgeable or finnish help me out.
-
ahhhh its all so obvious now
Hmmm I'll try to rip the sport news tonight and cut the pronounciation for you löl
Quote from thisnameistaken :I couldn't win in a Renault. I couldn't win in two Renaults.

Oh, you said Kov...

Quote from thisnameistaken :It's pronounced Koh-va-righ-ko-hak-ky-mak-ky-nun.

:ices_rofl iam laughing like a mad man

on topic : Lets hope "Koh-va-righ-ko-hak-ky-mak-ky-nun" brings some fresh air into F1
Good news, I think he deserved that job.

and Kev, can't stop laughing
You've definately seen your motorsports.
Yeah, that's true, civilized man I must say
Hehe sounds like some sort of comedy show
But well done, well done
Quote from thisnameistaken :Well we've already got "The Ice Man". Maybe "The Slush Man"?

No, he is "Ear Swab", cuz that hair is so damn white!!!

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG