The online racing simulator
LoL i might be a Lil late but...
yeah its been posted before... but if you havent seen it untill now i'm sure others havent either
Gotta love the rfactor fanboy's comment :-p
#4 - (SaM)
Quote from NetDemon01 :Gotta love the rfactor fanboy's comment :-p

Cut him some slack, he's very into Live for Speed if you havent noticed. It's just that unlike most of us he likes more that 1 sim.
How would I know that he's into LFS? I'm not going to research his username to see if he plays LFS I like other sims besides LFS too, and even games that aren't considered sims but I'm not going to post a negative comment on a game's video saying that there is something better. I just find it funny that he posted what he did. And I'm sure eventually that video will be full of rfactor vs lfs comments.
ah... the internet and its wonderous missunderstandings

Diesel thought u were talking about me. but u were talking about the guy who commented on youtube. or maybe i am the one confused and you both are talking about the guy on youtube
#7 - (SaM)
Hahah thanks Gabkicks, he WAS talking about the fanboy's comments on YouTube, thought he was talking about you.
Sorry NetDemon01, didn't mean to offend you, my mistake.
That freaks me out when they show that crippled BMW-Sauber...
Dunno why ur posting a video about Need For Speed here...
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Dunno why ur posting a video about Need For Speed here...

Read more into it dude.
I've been in such a thing at the Nurburgring,with GT4. Great fun
Never seen that before but it was good!

REPRESENT THE LFS MASSIVE! *Boshty - Wurd* :bowdown:
LOL I didn't notice the "Need For Speed" news title, shame on FOX news. I wonder if people will start asking in the NFS forums about Formulas & Rallye Stages
wow... very cool to see LFS on TV~!
Quote from Eldanor :LOL I didn't notice the "Need For Speed" news title, shame on FOX news. I wonder if people will start asking in the NFS forums about Formulas & Rallye Stages

i dont think its meant to say live for speed... they are saying if you have a need for speed then look at this peice of software.. it would still say need for speed there if they was using GTR or R-factor...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG