The online racing simulator
Real badge on cars?
(12 posts, started , go to first unread)
Real badge on cars?
Hi im new to lfs and I once saw a guy online driving a car that had Mercedez badge on his car and it was so sick, then i questioned myself how to make for example on a car that looks like the Seat Ibiza (SEAP IBIZY 1.9 TDI~011) the badge in front and back of the car like the real life one.
Sorry if that's a stupid question but if someone knows if that possible or not please let me know
Attached images
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_8.png
Mods are not published if the creator tries use a badge, logo, or name from a real car or manufacturer, unless they have written permission from the manufacturer to use it.
That is a published mod.
The logo is slightly different from the original Seat logo: It is missing the diagonal line.

In my opinion that is still too close to the original. Either it was an oversight or someone thought it was different enough.
It's definately not different enough as it is instantly recognizable. You can try to put letter "e" instead, or something else.
Quote from Gutholz :The logo is slightly different from the original Seat logo: It is missing the diagonal line.

Interestingly today I saw a Seat on street,which had exactly the same logo - so there are versions without the additional diagonal line out there.
Maybe it were modified by the owner with an aftermarket emblem? Uhmm

Do you remember the model of the car?

Maybe the author should be asked to change the logo? It can still be "S" but with a different font.
Quote from Gutholz :That is a published mod...

owner of the mod here , to me its fine since it dosent have the classic lines , there is many bavaria mods (bmw) , i have some asw that just use blacked logos , but in real life you have them aswell so ...

(sorry for my broken english Shrug )

Quote from rane_nbg :It's definately not different enough as it is instantly recognizable. You can...

there is an audi lore brand in the mods section called adda , its actually the same logos as the real car just some bits is removed .
It's has a bit different shape though. Shrug
I think it's alright. Uhmm
Attached images
2.jpg
emblem-2661818_1280.jpg
oh lol
to me it was looking same
ridicule copyright pitfalls...

Real badge on cars?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG