The online racing simulator
Mod files revival
(10 posts, started , go to first unread)
Mod files revival
Just a quick question, as you all know, after some time, some mods disappear off the mod list, however in the LFS folder called "mods" all past mods including all past versions are available. In this particular case I was looking at an amazing mod that sadly was removed called Super GP, (I am not aware if it is the devs, a system, or the author taking the mods down) and I went into the folder and immediately found it. My question is, is it possible to somehow restore it to LFS? only for single-player use, I currently save mods for offline use through the "save grid", that way it automatically stores the car that can be used offline instead of downloading it again and again.
Thank you Smile
For offline use, you can replace the ~ to a - in both the folder and the .veh inside (if you don't match the .veh to the folder name it won't appear in LFS), that way it will appear in the Test Tab

e.g. SUPER GP~009 to SUPER GP-009 and so on

Currently that's the only way to play with mods not available/mod list is not accessible
Quote from subUwU :(I am not aware if it is the devs, a system, or the author taking the mods down)

All three situations do happen.
In this case I believe it was this automatic check: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/106757
I think the authors do get a note about it so they can update/fix their mods.
Where phoenix? :/
Anyone got a link to the MR2 SW20 that disappeared?
Don't panic! I'm here. This thead has touched my heart, and I have decided to dust off my LFS. I just uploaded Super GP again.

(btw, I didn't take the mod out, when I made the mod I took advantage of a bug that existed where you could use more than the limit of triangles on the tires, obviously they fixed that and removed my mod temporarily, but just when that happened I stopped playing LFS)

Mod files revival
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG