The online racing simulator
1995-2001 Honda Civic EK/EJ
Here we go again Big grin I'm currently working on 2 new cars. An R33 GT-R and this civic.
The full modelling process is being recorded at 5fps into a time elapse.
I'm using images.

Current progress:

I am planning on making a coupe version as well with shared front end, as well as a pre-facelift front end.

I've also been LiDar scanning my EJ9 using an iPhone app called "Heges" which scans using the faceID camera. I will re-topo the dashboard from these scans.
Attached images
civ2.png
civ3.png
civ.png
civ4.png
#2 - Rubie
brilliant job Heart
I like very much your approach to scanning the interior of a car. Even like this, there are quite a lot of details. It gives quite a good head start with all of the proportions done right and quickly.
We must keep this man safe at all costs, he is a goat.

Top modeler and always extremely helpful.
awesome 👍
cool
Thank yall, I'm glad you're hyped!

It's coming along. The interior is always a bit slow and not as fun as the exterior, and that's where I'm at with this right now.

I've also found good refs for pre-facelift and coupe which I will also model in a coherent way so everything fits together nicely.

Also. First part of the modeling time-elapse. roughly 6.5 hours sped up by 50x
Attached images
EK.png
ek2.png
im waiting for this
This looks absolutely insane, so hyped for this mod!
I like this mod, but I think R16 rim diameter would look much better. Smile

EDIT: "Tires also changed from 195/45 to 205/50" now it's much better. Thumbs up
Such a fun little car!
we need a SPOON 11K RPM version next hhhh
This is awesome to see after Rubie's VKi-6 was taken down - loved that car.

I've sent you a message as I might also be able to help with this...
This gen civic was my first car. Incredible to sit in this mod in vr. I can almost smell it.

I don't think the handling is quite right but that may be the engine more than the mod.
Quote from OmegaX :This gen civic was my first car. Incredible to sit in this mod in vr. I can almost smell it.

I don't think the handling is quite right but that may be the engine more than the mod.

Thanks, I do wanna try it in VR myself. I haven't done that yet Smile

A little bit overdue, but here is part 2 of the modelling process.

If there are any approval issues I would like to be notified about them.
This mod is a pleasure to look at, both the body and the cockpit is a professional 3D work. Hope that it will get rear seats in the future. One of the best looking mods Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG