TAZ 0521
(9 posts, started )
TAZ 0521
Vehicle mod: TAZ 0521
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/EE6CC5

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :reupload by Goran_MNE Heart

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The TAZ 0521 is an automobile model produced by the Russian automaker TAZ. Here are some aspects of the car:

1. Classic Design: The TAZ 0521 is characterized by its classic and robust design. It is a four-door sedan with squared-off lines, presenting a solid presence on the road.

2. Engine and Performance: The car is powered by a four-cylinder engine, typically with a displacement of 1.7 providing reliable and straightforward performance.

3. Interior Comfort: Despite its simple exterior, the TAZ 0521 often offers practical and comfortable interiors, catering to the needs of drivers and passengers.

4. Durability: Known for its durability and reliability, TAZ 0521 is designed to withstand challenging road conditions, making it a popular choice in various regions.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
This is not bad at all! It has potential. Drives nicely (with keyboard). Big grin
Some things should be fixed:
Lada 2105 runs with 1.3l (65hp)
Number of forward gear 4
Reverse gear:3,53
Wheelbase 2,42m
Track/Tread (front) 1365 mm
Track/Tread (rear) 1321 mm
Front Suspension: Independent, (McPherson), coil springs, anti-roll bar
Rear Suspension: De Dion axle, coil springs (Could be represent with trailing arm)
Engine Alignment: Longitudinal / Clockwise
Front passanger seat: Yes
Back seat: Yes
Fuel tank: 39L
Mass frame can be better, because now COG seems to low.
1st gear:3,67
2nd gear:2,10
3rd gear:1,36
4th gear:1,00
Final drive:4,10
Maximum steering lock: ~30deg to make turning circle ~10m
Quote from ivo_drifta :Some things should be fixed:
Number of forward gear 4
Reverse gear:3,53
Wheelbase 2,42m
Track/Tread (front) 1365 mm
Track/Tread (rear) 1321 mm
Front Suspension: Independent, (McPherson), coil springs, anti-roll bar
Rear Suspension: De Dion axle, coil springs (Could be represent with trailing arm)
Engine Alignment: Longitudinal / Clockwise
Front passanger seat: Yes
Back seat: Yes
Fuel tank: 39L
Mass frame can be better, because now COG seems to low.
1st gear:3,67
2nd gear:2,10
3rd gear:1,36
4th gear:1,00
Final drive:4,10
Maximum steering lock: ~30deg to make turning circle ~10m

thanks for this, ill see if i can change something
Quote from ivo_drifta :Some things should be fixed:
Number of forward gear 4

depends on model year, im not actually sure but i think highest available engine for this was also the 1.7 but i can be wrong (it has almost twice the power anyways)

Quote from ivo_drifta :Front Suspension: Independent, (McPherson), coil springs, anti-roll bar

front is double wishbone, trailing arm works ok on rear
Quote from nikopdr :depends on model year, im not actually sure but i think highest available engine for this was also the 1.7 but i can be wrong (it has almost twice the power anyways)

front is double wishbone, trailing arm works ok on rear

Nope.. Sure they can be modified in countless ways, but if the mod represent stock car:
(Quick Google search)

Drivetrain: 1.3l / 65hp / 140 km/h top speed / 4-5 f manual gearbox
F susp: McPherson
R susp: Trailing arm

Lada Riva 210[72]
comes with 1.7l - produced in late years (1994 - 2000)
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from ivo_drifta :F susp: McPherson

Where did you get the data from? I woud bet on a double wishbone front and a live axle in the back (live axles are not supported in LFS and can be approximated using trailing arms or double wishbone with pivots placed in the opposite wheel).
Quote from stuchlo :Where did you get the data from? I woud bet on a double wishbone front and a...

https://www.cars-data.com/en/lada-2105-1-3-specs/70632/tech
Yep.
I guess its up to @Cestista
1. to make it realistic as a dead stock 2105 with 1.3l engine and mcpherson
2. to keep the bigger engine 1.7l (used for premium models like that with the chromed grill)
and make proper double wishbone geometry at front
Quote from ivo_drifta :(Quick Google search)
Drivetrain: 1.3l / 65hp / 140 km/h top speed / 4-5 f manual gearbox
F susp: McPherson

No clue why it says mcpherson, but this is the "exploded view" (dunno if thats right word sorry) of the front suspension setup on all of the 2101-2107 models

I owned a '89 2105 and a '96 2104, on the latter i changed the front axle beam due to the previous one rusting through and splitting in half on driver side near the lower control arm (see the attached pic for reason why it rusted through Big grin)

my 2105 had a 1.5 carb engine and 2104 had 1.7 with 1-point injection
Attached images
lad.jpg

TAZ 0521
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG