SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Hatchback version of the SLX130

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Inspired and built upon the SLX130 and N.S80 with a few upgrades:
  • RB20DET
  • S13 Suspension based on laser scans
  • SLX130 base model
  • N.S80 Hatchback with body kit
Designed for drifting primarily, but can be fun around the track. Setups included for both drift and racing. Still a WIP.

Thanks to Aleksandr_124rus for permission on using the N.S80 model (through private agreement), PopnLochNessMonster for the skin mapping, and Martin18 for the engine/suspension help.

Additional credit to AutoHouse Performance Project for additional add-ons to the model (exhaust, intercooler, steering wheel, license plate). Boost gauge from the LFS RACEABOUT.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
really love how it drives, maybe it's possible to make a steering wheel to rotate 1080 degrees?
Thanks! No problem at all, I'll enable that on the next update (within a day). I'm currently working on more accurate tail lights and different rims. Let me know if you have any other feedback, I'd be happy to take it into account!
Really nice mod overall, happy to see another public one of these come along after all the previous ones got removed.

Do you plan on maybe doing a closed light config? Would be a nice option to have
Love the mod. Thank you for updating it. Smile Also can you please add nore more set like Stock Popup, but like Stock Popdown, or something, like stock but with closed eyes, would be awesome. Thank you. Smile
Added stock with headlights down Smile as well as some other fixes
Why center brake turns on when u turn on headlights? Big grin
Thanks for catching that, fixed now!
Nooooooooo....... these last update rims ruined whole car, previous rims, or just with big lip rims look awesome to that car !
Just testing a few options, no worries, I switched it to another setup, let me know what you think, it's in between the two rims.
-
(Kepals) DELETED by Kepals : All sorted :)
Love the lights idea <3 rear tyres should be 30, not 35 height, cuz wide rims, but these wheels are gross for that car
Rims are coming up next, any suggestions? Might have to make them from scratch for anything good.
When rims...
Just swapped them back to a previous set, trying a bronze look this time. Let me know what you think. Open to any suggestions as well, I'm pretty easy going.
Heeere we goo !! Looks crispy now, the bronze is good, but i would love to have a colorable wheels, also try doing real specifications wheels,so if back is widier, the height of the tyres should be 30 than 35 Smile
Hey guys, thinking on deleting this mod. Clearing up some space. I already have the SLX180, SLX180 TypeX, and SLX180 Drift, all open for deriv and has more features. This one has sadly been left behind. Just giving a heads up before I delete in a couple weeks.

SLX130 HATCH
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG