The online racing simulator
What's ur car?
(269 posts, started )
It's not coming along really.
Well we have no SHOUTcast server. We will record all commentary and upload to our website if we can't get one beforehand.

We are trying though.
[QUOTE=nutty boy;205761]Well we have no SHOUTcast server. We will record all commentary and upload to our website if we can't get one beforehand.

We are trying though.[/QUOT
Are O2 gonna give you a hand?
No. What hand could they give us.
after i had got my license, i drove dads '96 E420 benz (V8, 280bhp). he totalled it a month later. then i was on mom's car, '99 Vectra estate, 1.8 aut. 0-100 in 14 secs, it was a nightmare. now im driving a '05 VW transporter, w the sensational 1.9PDTDI with 85 horses, eats 6-7l / 100km with 90% flatout. sometimes i can catch the '03 e270cdi before dad
Attached images
merci2.jpg
P1010642.JPG
How did he total it.
Quote from nutty boy :How did he total it.

dad, my bro, and 3 others were heading to a table tennis event. he was going on a main road, at around 80km/h, when a benz vito came across the red from the right side. dad hit it in the side w/o braking. the guy said he couldnt see the traffic lights cuz of the sun, so thats why he didnt brake. what an idiot. he also sued dad for damaging his car lmao. so beware of the yellow vitos :P
we got around 8.000$ from the insurance company, and sold the car for 4000$. i loved it so much
The guy sued your dad for damaging his car. I hope your dad sued the driver for totalling his car.
nobody better hit my car This is my brother btw going to the prom sry its sideways :P
Attached images
07-31-2006.JPG
Why is it sideways. The car is driving on the wall (yes my humour really is that good )
If I hold it sideways it's upside down, what gives?...
erg...
at the mo' my sister drives a convertable mini with a huge energy drink can strapped to the roof (promotional thing)
I drive a red 95 Ford Mondeo 2L with 136hp.
It looks almost like this.

I used to drive a 94 Peugeot 205 1.1L 65hp Special Edition.
On the body it had logos saying "Coke" (Coca Cola) and was the best
car I've ever driven. I've only managed to get it up to 165kph but had to slow down due to cops with sirens and lights flashing behind me... lol...
Not many cars like that here in Norway. I've only seen 1 red SE version here besides the white one we had. It looks similar to the GTI version, which you can see here.

I occationally drive a Mazda 6 which is a HELL of a good car. Cruise control and alot more. On the link you can see the car in a showroom. The web site is in Norwegian but there is a flash gallery which makes it possible for everyone to see... Driving the Peugeot 205 was like driving a small gocart. Driving the Mazda 6 feels ALMOST like driving a super-cart...
Only that a super-cart goes from 0-100kph in 2.3sec, 0-200kph in 6sec, and breakdown from 200-60 in 1sec. Also, top speed 292kph... When I hardly belive that the Mazda 6 can go over 220-230kph... hehe..
But still, its a good car...

For those who want to see the Mazda Showroom, the menu saying "Detaljer" means Details. "Interiør" means the inside of the car. "Fargevelger" means car color....

I know alot of this wasnt the answer to the question of this thread but I thought it would be fun to tell
Quote from nosliw :at the mo' my sister drives a convertable mini with a huge energy drink can strapped to the roof (promotional thing)

This

@blackfang
I love the Mazda 6. It's a great, practical family car.
finally! like i said, i got a picture of my car (truck), maybe one day i'll get a picture of it caked in mud (.. i hope lol)
Attached images
facebooktruckgroup.jpg
To young to drive
But my parrents drive,

Fiat Brava,
or BMW 540
used to have a 95 monte carlo LS.... sold it couple of weeks ago.
Attached images
Image00001.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :finally! like i said, i got a picture of my car (truck), maybe one day i'll get a picture of it caked in mud (.. i hope lol)

Haha, learn to park
I drive a 1992 Model Suzuki Cappuccino,

Its 660cc turbo Rear wheel drive, pretty much a registered go-kart. Also in my family is my brothers 1998 R34 Skyline GT-T and my others bros '96 180sx type X. My parents drive a VY Commodore on 17's lowered 2inch all round and also a stock pos excel, and theres my company car which isa shit box hyundai getz its manual and free so cant complain

Here are pics of my cappa.

http://img153.imageshack.us/my ... wql9x3m4vnd6u2tpsn7av.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/my ... ql9x3m4vnd6u2tpsn7av1.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/my ... ql9x3m4vnd6u2tpsn7av2.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dcp73138yt.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=new19lp.jpg
haha. Cappo's are absolutely tiny. You could lose one in an empty car park.
haha its been done....didnt realise it was parked next to a 4wd lol....mind you im over 6" as well and i fit just perfect.
1998 Renault 19 RTE
1.6e, 90 HP
The car that I learned how to drive (:

Attached images
180620060034iz.jpg
arac32pn.jpg

What's ur car?
(269 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG