The online racing simulator
CORERA
(7 posts, started )
CORERA
nice mod sounds good and handles good. i hope it stays public <3
Of course it handles good - it has downforce level of a F1 car. Big grin
Just an average LFS mod,where people push sliders without caring about realism. Shrug
Quote from Anakin_ :nice mod sounds good and handles good. i hope it stays public <3

I'm glad you like the car.
Quote from Eclipsed :Of course it handles good - it has downforce level of a F1 car. Big grin
Just an average LFS mod,where people push sliders without caring about realism. Shrug

I like it better this way lol
Quote from psikomania :I like it better this way lol

Just like many others and that's the reason why these cars will be used EXCLUSIVELLY only in cruise servers - no self respecting race organizer will ever select them for an event.
Quote from Eclipsed :Just like many others and that's the reason why these cars will be used EXCLUSIVELLY only in cruise servers - no self respecting race organizer will ever select them for an event.

Man, I don't care about the organizers or anything like that. Whoever wants to use my car will use it, whoever doesn't want to use it won't. Everyone is free in their choices. I'm not forcing this car on the race organizers. The only thing that matters is what I want.

but there will be a real update on the driving physics of the car. I realize it's a bit dangerous this way.

CORERA
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG