The online racing simulator
Options background obscuring view
(5 posts, started )
#1 - axus
I also got one - not sure if this is from the latest test patches or not. As I recall, there were some changes to pitting/spectating etc, so it may well be. I can't seem to reproduce it though.

I was racing online the other night. We had a qualifying session starting and because it was quite a large pack of cars, I prefered to start from the pits. I pressed Shift+S very early and when I left the pits, LFS behaved rather weirdly. It would randomly go into the pit screen but none of the text would be there. Spectating and re-joining seemed to fix the problem.
hi there,

had a rather similar behaviour to what axus posted. when driving on a server, everytime i pressed v (change view) showed me the background of the setup screen without any controls. i heard the view changes (sound-wise), but the only way to bring the view back was shift-S and returning to track. interestingly, i also got the "gray background" when crashing a wall (without pressing any button) - got that behaviour twice. tried to join another server and had the that background screen instantly. the only thing that helped was restarting LFS. it's been the first time i had this experience =).
#3 - axus
Quote from versis :hi there,

had a rather similar behaviour to what axus posted. when driving on a server, everytime i pressed v (change view) showed me the background of the setup screen without any controls. i heard the view changes (sound-wise), but the only way to bring the view back was shift-S and returning to track. interestingly, i also got the "gray background" when crashing a wall (without pressing any button) - got that behaviour twice. tried to join another server and had the that background screen instantly. the only thing that helped was restarting LFS. it's been the first time i had this experience =).

Recalling it better, it was indeed upon pressing V.
#4 - Jakg

i used to have this, a restart (of lfs or my pc, cant remember) fixed it

I too have got this bug. Annoying. It was just after i left my setup screen and into the pits. once i left pit lane it seemed it was fine again

Options background obscuring view
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG