The online racing simulator
UFR@FE1R Tune Up by NASSA
Hello Racers,
A Bit of a change this week for the UFR Tune Up. NASSA will only run one server this Sunday, we will however have 3 different time slots you can join.

As normal you will qualify before racing and Car Resets and Pit Jumping will be allowed.....this is relaxed rules racing and is meant to be fun and a test of your set.

We're sorry we don't publish stats but with all the resets (Ect) it doesn't seem sensible to do.

So onto the details:

Sunday Sept 3rd, 2006 @ NASSA by 500Servers

UFR @ FE1R

50 Flipping Laps

Qualifing for Race 1 begins @ 17:30 GMT with the Race starting @ 17:50.

Qualifing for Race 2 begins @ 18:45 GMT with the Race starting @ 19:05.

Qualifing for Race 3 begins @ 20:00 GMT with the Race starting @ 20:05.

No Passwords are needed but once server is full, it will be locked down till race end.

PLEASE NOTE: The NUMBER of racers for any of these races will be limited to 14 due to the Track Size.

You may of course run more than 1 race BUT...please if you've ran already and the server fills up please step aside and let another racer have a go, you're on the honor system for this but we know you're all honorable gents...(****) (****************************). Edited by Mrs FienDi

I hope the timing of these races allows you all a good shot at tuning up your UFR, and please keep in mind that while NASSA does support the OLFSL these tune ups are run by us here at NASSA, so direct your complaints to us please.

Have Fun,

Shiney side up, Rubber side down.

(NASSA) Ant

Questions: [email protected]
thanks Ant!
50 Flipping races.....I like the sound of that!
Hi, just letting everyone know - we're on track to start race 2 on time:

Qualifying for Race 2 begins @ 18:45 GMT with the Race starting @ 19:05.
Thanks for posting this up to da NASSA site Mr. Osoi...Great Racing today.

I respect all who stuck to OLFSL type racing and didn't hit the reset....first race was smooth for me...no rollovers...went off twice but just grass.

I got burned in Race 2 by hitting a wall really slow and getting barrel rolled 3 or 4 times, thats a bug that really needs to be fixed.

Hope you all got a good look at your tires.

Please post your comments here, and Thanks Again.

Ant

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG