The online racing simulator
"no, the server is for expert drivers so you will learn by permanent ban, thank you bye"
Quote from superpalaw :Hello I was banned cuz I accidentally crashed into the admin. I'm new to the server and also to the version. I was playing 0.6r for 6-7 years, so the new rules are little difficult for me, like driving in the left lane instead in the right, but I will learn, so can someone tell the admins or idk tell someone in the server to unban me? Thanks in advance!

If its your first ban it shouldn't be that long. Go to the jar discord link and ask for the duration of the ban. Link is somewhere kntop
Just a ride ban
Hi! i just want to ask about some problems i got with just a ride server
i got banned 2 days ago, for i think, "reckless driving",
i thing i was driving fast with other person, and i crashed somebody, after that, an admin said me good bye, and banned me,Confused
if i did something more than that, i want to say sorry, see for how much time i got banned, and ask if any admin should unban me, sorry again

Javi Frown
Quote from JAVI.G.C :Hi! i just want to ask about some problems i got with just a ride server
i got banned 2 days ago, for i think, "reckless driving",
i thing i was driving fast with other person, and i crashed somebody, after that, an admin said me good bye, and banned me,Confused
if i did something more than that, i want to say sorry, see for how much time i got banned, and ask if any admin should unban me, sorry again

Javi Frown

Hello,

You are banned for Constant crash/Wrong way for 60 days, this is your 6th ban, its better that you improve next time you come to JAR

Take care
Impost3r
Hello, I was banned before and it was unbanned, now I got banned for no reason, can you unban me?
hello, its been 3-4 months now, i learned my lesson, may i please ask for a unban now?

Godly
Quote from Joe mama1256 :hello, its been 3-4 months now, i learned my lesson, may i please ask for a unban now?

Godly

Go to the discord server and ask there
just a heads up, I AM NOT AN ADMIN over on that server. I've had several people ask me if I am because someone uses the same name as me. I've been minivan since 03 so I get to keep it lol.
Quote from MiniVan :just a heads up, I AM NOT AN ADMIN over on that server. I've had several people ask me if I am because someone uses the same name as me. I've been minivan since 03 so I get to keep it lol.

lol
No, that's just where everyone will be soon enough.
Quote from Mk.. :No, that's just where everyone will be soon enough.

Bro is a yapper
hi, I ate ban and it's been 2 weeks, can you remove it?
Just a ride is best server
ban
Hi guys can i ask about my strike or ban?
I think i crash in oposite direction in to admin what i respectful but sorry guys i am not from uk and its pretty unusual for me, i only want to ask.
Bdw your server is pretty good and relaxing.
Thank you for respond.
Quote from Soli7 :Hi guys can i ask about my strike or ban?
I think i crash in oposite direction in to admin what i respectful but sorry guys i am not from uk and its pretty unusual for me, i only want to ask.
Bdw your server is pretty good and relaxing.
Thank you for respond.

Ban lenght can be around 1 day to 1 month but its probably not more than 1 week. Try it the next day (25 hours later minimum) if there is a ban still. Try it next week
Quote from Bruhmomento :Ban lenght can be around 1 day to 1 month but its probably not more than 1 week. Try it the next day (25 hours later minimum) if there is a ban still. Try it next week

fake, i got ban for 10 years
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG