The online racing simulator
HYPERION
(6 posts, started )
HYPERION
Bike with a proper tune handles like crazy, but one thing on the 3d model, feels like its too thin, idk, i mean it looks warped, not wide enough, if u got what i mean ;-;
#3 - cuni
Quote from KiiT1337 :Bike with a proper tune handles like crazy,

Then please upload your favorite setup. I've been fighting with this bike and haven't found a proper setup.
Quote from cuni :Then please upload your favorite setup. I've been fighting with this bike and haven't found a proper setup.

The issue with making mods in this game is no one provides any actual feedback, it's just complaining. Complaining about the sound, setup etc without any feedback.

What is the actual issue with the setup for you? If you're using a mouse or any button inputs
Instead of axis for throttle and brake you're wasting your time trying to ride motorcycles in a simulator.

I use an Xbox equivalent controller and I can ride this bike at max effort until the tires disentigrate. Setup and geometry wise the bike is very similar to the other popular bikes in the game.
Splash no one was just straight complaints.

Here is 2 feed backs for the bike

1. Its to quiet and doesn’t sound like a hyper bike
2. The bike is much to thin, needs a bit of bulk to it.

The modeling is amazing, the bike looks wicked.
The handling I have 0 complaints, it handles accordingly and well!
The engine feels good as well, very manageable riding.
I do hope you've read this, but the biggest flaw is when I see the bike have bluetooth brakes

well I mean, the disc and the calipers aint aligned, would be great if you fix this asap Big grin
Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000006.jpg

HYPERION
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG