The online racing simulator
Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
Lol - it was a spoof of a look back over the years 2000-2010 as if it was being made in the year 2030-something, and it was great!

#lemme just clear this up - there was no affair!#
Quote from Jakg :Lol - it was a spoof of a look back over the years 2000-2010 as if it was being made in the year 2030-something, and it was great!

Or that's what they'd have you believe.
Quote from Jakg :Lol - it was a spoof of a look back over the years 2000-2010 as if it was being made in the year 2030-something, and it was great!

Oh, i've got it. Sorry i'm a bit dumb.
I just woke up.
Same here - Mowing the lawn
just woke up to find out, the top10 episodes of the simpsons are aired in german tv today. in 10 minutes.
I've been packing junk into a bag for going to my mates for a few days to try and get him into LFS

And watching Office Space.
Just got in from work. Considering purchasing a gun to bring in with my next shift. That sat next to me should stop all the stupid questions people seem to like bugging me with.

And the weathers still shite down here. I thought it was supposed to be sunny and stuff down south
Went to the Limerock Vintage Vest yesterday. Although it was freezing with the wind(the wind almost knocked me over) it was still nice to see the cars. Ford GTs, new(DB9s) and old Aston Martins, one of the original Bugati race cars(with the lever for the brakes), mini coopers, some vitage 3 wheelers, Lotus 7s(lx4), Lotus Elan(it beat a Mustang), one of the old Le Mans Porsches with the blue and gold Gulf paintjobs, and last thing i can remember is a lot of old Trans Am Cars from the late 60s.
I'm sat on the toilet.
Oh so that's what that smell is
I''m off now . . . . Anyone got any matches?
What's the thing with matches anyway? Hope you're not gonna burn yourself, funnyboy, uhm ...bear. Self-flammation (spelling, lol) is not the cure!
burn your farts. lol
1000th post!
This Is My 3,462th Post!!! Wooo!!!!

Uh oh - i now have the second highest sadness rating
927!!!!
795!!!!!!

Almost 800
805 at time of posting, nutty!

RBR arrived today! Woohoo! I took some time out to give it a spin. I'm not very good at all! It's excellent, though. I'm very impressed with the way the car handles.. very predictable.. good and solid physics model.. very LFS! It's an easy transition between the two, I must say. I've scored "Perfect" in every training lesson, except the last. I'm just not fast enough yet.

Well worth £5!! But NOTHING beats the online racing experience of LFS!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Actually I had 800 at time of posting.

Anyway that's not useful.

What's RBR
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from nutty boy :Actually I had 800 at time of posting.

Anyway that's not useful.

What's RBR

Richard Burns Rally - The best rally sim ever made
Ah right.

I've heard a ton of you mention it. Must be good then.
Ok . . .

Done a 8-10 (Morning-evening) fit up at the theatre yesterday (Monday) which was after a get out on saturday night where we didn't get out the theatre untill 4am. I then got approximatly 3 hours sleep when I needed to get the 8.45 train to Cardiff to go pick up my car from the ex and see the daughter. So, I'm knackered already, the trains being diverted all over the place beacuse of Line work, got to (Which is no bad thing, except when your comletly knackered) spend the day with my daughter and ended up taking out my Ex's boy as well (He's turning into such a spoilt brat, I had to set him right on a few things). But it was a good day. Then drive back to Oxford where a had a pint at around 10.30. Got home. Watched shit telly then went to bed around 12. Got up at seven to be at work for eight. Finished work at 10. Ouch. Then been labouring all day today ripping apart a rail crane, which was rated a 5 tons, which means the steel beams have to be rated at at least 15 if not more. So this was a big crane. Knackered is now being layered upon knackered.
Now, I'm at stage door working still. But at least I'm sitting down now. Doesn't stop me from feeling knackered though.

Roll on proper job with sensible hours.

Might have a drink later as I got paid some cash today. Which was nice.

Weather. Started off like autumn, ended up like a sumeers evening. Very strange. Oh, and the fairs in town so everyones been drinkg, it's warm, been on adrenalin inducing death machines all day and my waters are telling me there will be trouble tonight.

(thought this needed a bump. Honestly, go away for a few days and you guys let everything slide . . .)

Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG