The online racing simulator
Tires popping.
(7 posts, started , go to first unread)
Tires popping.
Hello, I wanted to buy the S3 license, and mainly use the game for drifting, because thats what my pc can handle. But I've seen that the tire popping is a very anoying thing. And I wanted to ask if there is any way from preventing it? I see that there is a mod called "TempLock", will that eliminate the problem?
New tire physics is in the making as we speak, it should eliminate all imperfections related with how tires behave. We don't know release date yet, but we hope for something this year.
many have hoped for many years...
Hope dies last Smile
Quote from Kxzrt_ :Hello, I wanted to buy the S3 license, and mainly use the game for drifting, because thats what my pc can handle. But I've seen that the tire popping is a very anoying thing. And I wanted to ask if there is any way from preventing it? I see that there is a mod called "TempLock", will that eliminate the problem?

Do they have templock IRL? Na-na
Quote from Kxzrt_ :Hello, I wanted to buy the S3 license, and mainly use the game for drifting, because thats what my pc can handle. But I've seen that the tire popping is a very anoying thing. And I wanted to ask if there is any way from preventing it? I see that there is a mod called "TempLock", will that eliminate the problem?

Ekhem.
Templock jest cheatem który blokuje temperature opon. Jednakrze od paru miesięcy czekamy na nową fizyke opon która zmieni fizyke temperatur. Na tą chwile templock a później bez niego będziesz mógł latać
Quote from rane_nbg :New tire physics is in the making as we speak, it should eliminate all...

lol

Tires popping.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG