Plans and progress pics
Attached images
image.png
Plans for a new exhaust and small stuff, when the config is naked
Looking better then it was
Attached images
image.png
image.png
Made a supercharger, 2 fuel pump, piping, dirty windows(optional) and changed carbon textuer from one i had to dashcarbon1 to have a little bit of use on it
Attached images
image1.png
image2.png
image3.png
image4.png
image6.png
image1.png
image.png
Wow this looks great. Do you have enough triangles left for the interior?
Quote from rane_nbg :Wow this looks great. Do you have enough triangles left for the interior?

The interior is finished already but I'll change it a little bit, and the triangle count rn is around 55k so i have enough
Pro, tnx man.
Found the original screenshots of me making the car, used a blueprint from the-blueprints.com
Attached images
unknown2.png
unknown.png
lancia_stratos_rally_1974.png
unknown5.png
unknown3.png
Quick note to avoid future disappointment:
This has the same problem has your/vobla32's BMW mod. ( https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/106031-PAC-007IL )

None of the screenshots work as evidence how you created the model.
The blueprint is literally just the blueprint - that alone demonstrates nothing.
Screenshots of random floating car parts that mean nothing. Those could be created by legit modeling or just extracted from a ripped model, there is no way to tell.
Quote from Gutholz :Quick note to avoid future disappointment:
This has the same problem has your/vobla32's BMW mod. ( https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/106031-PAC-007IL )

The blueprint is literally just the blueprint - that alone demonstrates nothing.
Screenshots of random floating car parts that mean nothing. Those could be created by legit modeling or just extracted from a ripped model, there is no way to tell.

If you look in the blender pics you can clearly see the blueprint's name in blender's ui and those pics of when i did the stock version this new doesnt have allot of stock in it, and personally i feel targeted by you since the pac issue, so if you could stop trying to fo harm to my work.
That is the best i can do with that, old project and did the body in 2-3 days I'm guessing, been a while
Attached images
Screenshot_20240109-205416_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240109-205359_Discord.jpg
Quote from Gutholz :Quick note to avoid future disappointment:

Hey, yes this would be a somewhat valid point but finding valid proof pictures for a car which has been made literal years ago without evidence of modelling in mind at the time is a very tricky maybe impossible thing to do. On top with the whole car being remade for the futuristic look unlike any other 3d model available online this argument is not sufficient. The only online material you will find is a render on a news post which the car was inspired by.
Here, I still had the old .blend file of the original car and that is it with the blueprint I used

And as you know if you've modeled car with this type of blueprint it has some inaccuracies that why like the front doesn't line up that good as the rear
Attached images
imasge.png
Quote from AugustinasLFS :Here, I still had the old .blend file of the original car and that is it with the blueprint I used

And as you know if you've modeled car with this type of blueprint it has some inaccuracies that why like the front doesn't line up that good as the rear

More pictures
Attached images
imssage.png
dssdss.png
imadssdge.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG