The online racing simulator
I already mentioned that you are not understood here. You will not get what you seek in this forum. This group of people has different interests and you're wasting your time trying to explain. Take this as a friendly advice, it may save you from some unnecessary frustration.
Quote from paket42x :Superiority complex Rofl Oh, so you're also a psychologist. What a talented man. Well, if so let's describe to me a psych profile based on forum posts, it will at least be fun to read.

I'd like to read it as well Smile Beleive it or not, to an experienced eye (not mine) what and how we write can tell a lot about our mental state. It would certainly be more interesting read than these depressing super long posts.
Quote from rane_nbg :I already mentioned that you are not understood here. You will not get what you seek in this forum. This group of people has different interests and you're wasting your time trying to explain. Take this as a friendly advice, it may save you from some unnecessary frustration.

Why? Your point was valid in the last thread, but compared to ethical issues, this thread has done quite well, at least there is a semblance of discussion. I got some new information, and partly changed my position, and there is nothing surprising in the fact that other people do not want to listen to others and accept other arguments and do not understand the topics on which they confidently speak, I am already used to it. And in the last thread, no one even managed to speak calmly on the subject.
Well, as you may have guessed, I didn't read any of it Smile But I trust you to know what's best for yourself.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Anything that doesn't fit into your imaginary world about your interlocutor is simply ignored and a convenient image is painted that is easy to argue with.... this level of discourse is pathetic.

Not just you and me but anyone and anything that challenges his world view - including the dissenting scientists who ARE knowledgeable, authoritative and perfectly well qualified to espouse on the topic, despite his lie that they are not. I don't engage with him any more because he is religiously dogmatic and unmoving, wholly disingenuous and logically inconsistent. I have far better things to waste my time on.
Quote from rane_nbg :I'd like to read it as well Smile Beleive it or not, to an experienced eye (not mine) what and how we write can tell a lot about our mental state. It would certainly be more interesting read than these depressing super long posts.

I have some kind of an experienced eye too haha, sadly shes not being too optimistic about meBig grin

Speaking about Aleksandr(Alexey) personality, just wanna point out that some of us may find Arguments™ and Rules™ as their own personal defensive tools - nothing more, nor less than a tool. As a head admin of cracked game for last 7-8 years he was some kind of guy pretending to be down to regular players, but in reality, i believe, it just made him a person who hates when others enjoy something more than he does. Pretty common for some people who got Admin Powers™, even in this small community

So, all those speeches fullfilled with sophism, and ChatGPT + Google Translate stuff is nothing more than his usual honest reaction to questions like: "Why i was ip banned for 1 year/2 years/permanently?" Cracked servers (RU) are completely dead nowadays, so idk. Some kind of inertia made him appear here and create clickbait topics.
Aleksandr, what say you about these accusations? Is it true? I expect a detailed answer, or else.
Quote from rane_nbg :Aleksandr, what say you about these accusations? Is it true? I expect a detailed answer, or else.

This looks like sarcasm to me, but I'll answer seriously. I make threads on topics of interest for the sake of making interesting discourse as I say it at the beginning of the threads and getting different opinions and arguments.. And this person, follows me around the threads, says nothing on topics, and just provokes me on something and reports me to the Scawen like this. I don't have anything to make excuses for. He's been acting this way since I trolled him a little bit on one social networking site for stupid behavior, he even left the chat group. And he's so offended that he's acting out here. I mean..behavior worthy of him.Like I said earlier I don't want to talk to him because it doesn't make sense.
I didnt report you or any posts of you.
The fact of your belief is a simple denial
Ok, I see, in my eyes you cleared your name Aleksandr. Packet42 is not a nice comrad.
Quote from rane_nbg :Ok, I see, in my eyes you cleared your name Aleksandr. Packet42 is not a nice comrad.

Hey rane, can you send me PM? I need help about VNPedal code that we modified if you remember me Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG