The online racing simulator
Iveco TurboDaily 35-10 1990 - The first facelift
Things I still need to do:
  • Finish texturing the interior DONE
  • Add the proper rims. DONE
  • Get the engine to proper values - "Sofim 8140" - 2.8l 8140.43 - 122HP @3600rpm / 285nM @ 1800rpm
  • Also some 3D modelling fixing here and there - for example the rear lights, I need to separate the tail lights from the rear fog lights because right now it is 2 triangles making a rectangle. While it might look good for a showcase 3D Model, it is not really game ready.
    Also I need to make separate triangles for every light on the dashboard. (Engaged handbrake, low beams, check engine etc.)
    DONE
  • Suspension and Tubes:
    Suspension - WIP
    Tubes - Done
You might have noticed - There is a IVECO emblem on the front grill. That's right. Before the mod gets sent for review, I am going to try getting it licensed from Iveco, so it will be named after the real thing, and not a fictional name. If they decline.. well fictional name Big grin

that's awesome dude!

will it be public?
Quote from RMegane :that's awesome dude!

will it be public?

Yes. Things still need to get polished and the mod will be ready for upload. I will wait for response from Iveco representatives for permission to use Iveco name and logo.
A little dashboard change - RPM added.

Thanks Egor K (discord: Egor K / egoreal) for the RPM texture.
No window film, I hope. Thumbs up
Quote from seksen :No window film, I hope. Thumbs up

Thats a working vehicle, not luxurious limo from the 90s like BMW 7 series for example. Ofc no tint
Quote from superlame :Thats a working vehicle, not luxurious limo from the 90s like BMW 7 series for example. Ofc no tint

Thanks. Smile
Na-na
Thanks to OpenClutch now the mod has:
  • redid most of the frame, balanced to correct f/r distro, as well as overall weight
  • did the suspension points, according to the frame underneath
  • did a quick setup, could use some improvements, but deff feels like a van lol
  • slightly adjusted engine curve, redid the sound (feel free to revert if you want, never done a diesel sound before)
  • overall review of the mesh, found a few glitches, mirrors had an artifact in it, due to either the mapping, or the mesh on the mirror, the mirror reflection had a glitch where it was reflecting part of the rim of the mirror behind, made the lip of the mirror slightly closer to the mirror surface and that fixed it
  • minor tris adjusted to the body mapping (small tris on the back that was plastic in the middle of the body
Whats next? Well. I still have to do the skin support and interior mirroring. But don't worry this isn't the only reason the mod is being delayed. I am still waiting an response from Iveco to get it licensed.
Damn, nice mod Thumbs up

The rear wheel is off-center in relation to the axle and the wheel arch
Attached images
lfs_00000032.jpg
I've been waiting for this mode for a long time, but please no window film. As a second option, please remove the film.
Should remove WiP badge 👍

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG