The online racing simulator
Audi A4 B6 (Mutliple versions - coming soon!)
Hello. I've been recreating my real life car inside of LFS. I fully made the mesh of the car in blender, while i used my friend (lfsw: Kanker_aap)'s interior. He will send the interior modelling progress photos later.(EDIT: the video link is below.)
I plan to release the car with multiple trim levels/engines (hmm, maybe a 1.9TDI 96kw FWD, 2.5TDI 132kw AWD diesel and 1.8T AWD Petrol engine). Who knows!

You can watch my modelling progress here: https://youtu.be/eM6bhJSjZmQ
You can watch Jere's interior modelling progress here:
https://youtu.be/ZOB1m9xfntI
Here are some snippets of the car.

Please give feedback or ideas on what you think so far.

Coming soon!
#2 - JanNL
Niceeee!!!!!
best mod haha
Nice
#5 - plkrk
Bro, this some another high quality mod we love , what about some fantasy +500 hp version ? Smile
Detailed work, I liked it
#7 - URUQ
Make rs4 b6 please
Very nice, but does it have a car stereo?
Thanks everyone

Quote from rane_nbg :Very nice, but does it have a car stereo?

Of course, deciding on which one to put :S
Quote from plkrk :Bro, this some another high quality mod we love , what about some fantasy +500 hp version ? Smile

Nah, we dont have enough well driving, normal power cars Smile
#11 - URUQ
This is very cool, you are taking LFS to next level! Well done, well built! 😮‍💨🔥Keep going bro !
Thanks, im looking forward to submitting it this week hopefully, if not then early next week. Currently working on seats and mirrors
Quote from Gabey1 :Thanks, im looking forward to submitting it this week hopefully, if not then early next week. Currently working on seats and mirrors

Nice! Really impressed by things you’ve already done with this mod!
Interesting mod - I hope I can drive it next week. Smile

But why do you always take screenshots in dark areas/under bridges? Smile
Cockpit looks very nice - but please also take a screenshot on the street and not under bridges Big grin
I guess he wanted to show off how lighting of the needles and other lamps on the dashboard works.
amazing, keep it up <3
Quote from Pasci :Interesting mod - I hope I can drive it next week. Smile

But why do you always take screenshots in dark areas/under bridges? Smile
Cockpit looks very nice - but please also take a screenshot on the street and not under bridges Big grin

It's because it looks the nicest to the eye in my opinion, that's all. The interior pic is on purpose like that to show off the interior backlight Smile. Thanks for your feedback Smile I hope i can release the mod next week too
1.9TDI and 2.5TDI versions are getting submitted tonight Smile
car
Awesome, always happy to see new "normal" realistic cars added.
Two little things, do you think it would be possible to add a configuration for taxi (a little taxi sign on the roof) and give the car a skin template? Otherwise a great realistic mod, thanks!
Quote from Averro :Awesome, always happy to see new "normal" realistic cars added.
Two little things, do you think it would be possible to add a configuration for taxi (a little taxi sign on the roof) and give the car a skin template? Otherwise a great realistic mod, thanks!

Hello, and thank you for your feedback, i agree about LFS needing more cars like this. Big grin

Yes, i'll do that someday, especially the skin template which is my main focus right now. The reason i released it already is that more people can enjoy it online now, during the holidays, including myself.
Thanks for the mod. In general, there is a lot of display error in Lfs modes, so it will be useful to add a digital speedometer to the centre screen. Lazy would not be a problem. Smile
Weight distribution could be better at around 55 per cent front. It's front-engined and front-wheel drive.
Really nice mod, the only fault I have found is that the indicator stalk and wiper stalk don't switched sides when changer over to RHD.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG