Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
Quote from Funnybear :I'm crap in bed...

Quote from Funnybear :So much for the support of the community . . . .

Oh. Cheer up mate! You can't be bad in bed. Even if you are even half as fast that you are in racing you have nothint to worry about...

Oh, doh. That's not a good thing. Well, take a cookie. Red or blue?

Quote from SamH :I sent a friend some Belgian chocolates the other week, and they never turned up. Stuff isn't supposed to disappear into the postal system, never to be seen, here. It's supposed to be a problem that exists in OTHER countries, not the UK! Is this where the Royal Mail is at these days? That stuff you send, if it looks attractive, will get stolen by postal employees?

MMmmh, tasty. I have eaten better, but this is ok. Send more next time
:bewarespa
:cat3:
Quote from Funnybear :My head hurts . . . . . . . . . .

Lot's.

Damn gay men. Damn my cuteness and adorability. Why can't my charm, wit and intelligence work on members of the opposite sex for a change.

Head hurts . . . . . . . .

Lot's.

Look on the bright side. It's only your head that hurts.

Quote from SamH :I sent a friend some Belgian chocolates the other week, and they never turned up. Stuff isn't supposed to disappear into the postal system, never to be seen, here. It's supposed to be a problem that exists in OTHER countries, not the UK! Is this where the Royal Mail is at these days? That stuff you send, if it looks attractive, will get stolen by postal employees?

I sent a friend a very pricey package (the contents were worth close to £300) via Royal Mail, all the way to Canada and it go there in just 3 days. Not bad I think, you must be really unlucky or something. Though I did lie to them of the worth so it'd get through customs without any TAX.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Staff: This has got a Intel Pentium D Processor 360.
Customer: Three nine nine? I WILL TAKE TWO DOZEN! DON'T WRAP THEM I'LL EAT THEM ON MY WAY HOME.

As I see the thread is pretty Off-Topic I have to say your avatar is ruining my life LOL. I know what it is, but everytime I open a thread it is like "Woah, what the HELL is that? oh... it's just thisnames avatar..." but the first impression keeps coming again and again XDDDDDDD

I vote +1 for the "Most shocking fake avatar of the year" prize
I sent a boxed digital camera that I sold on E-bay on a before 2pm next day guaranteed service. The delivery required a receiving signature and it was insured to £500.

All that cost me £4.50 for an item weighing about 600g so I didn't think I'd got a bad deal really.
Quote from Smax :I sent a boxed digital camera that I sold on E-bay on a before 2pm next day guaranteed service. The delivery required a receiving signature and it was insured to £500.

All that cost me £4.50 for an item weighing about 600g so I didn't think I'd got a bad deal really.

Heh, it only costs £2 to send 600g across the pond.

In my life I have only ever lost one thing in the post. And that was a post card. Though really it wasn't lost, it was sent do the wrong street, most people say my street name Berkly, so if they don't know any better address stuff to berkly street, which is only down the road a little from here, but my street is said Barkly, yet spelt totally different. Wee for English, the most screwed up language on the planet

Hello there, my name is Dave. Spelt Z.P.4.O.M.N.I.F.G.H.0.A.Q, nice to meet you.
-
I could write for HOURS about what I think of Schumacher.. and Kev can say it all in one avatar!
even though i like Schumacher, your avatar still makes me laugh.
Hehehe, nice one Kev! The thoughts of a nation encapsulated into one avatar...

Apologies, I'm talking rubbish...Schumacher = cheating b******d, Avatar = to the point, nice work
Great avatar Kev
-
I could never work out Dick Dastardly. He was clearly the fastest racer, so why did he always stop to cheat?

And today I tried to be arty farty, but needed to use my printer, so out it came. Turns out I'm out of black and low on the three other colours. However due to the lack of black, a test print I did looks kind of cool. I'll have to scan it at some point.
I woke up at 6
Showered
Ate some Cheerios
Laid down for a little bit
Went to Math Class
Got home
Messed Around on the computer
Wrote one English assignment
Screwed around some more
Wrote another English assignment
Screwed Around
Worked on my Chem homework
Ate Dinner
Posted in this thread
Quote from thisnameistaken :Wow... OK, just for you and all the other people who complained I've changed it.

LOL it's ok, you don't have to It was just a joke. But I have to say the new one is great XDDDD Now all we need is a smiling dog wearing Jean Todt's red pullover LOL
i tried to render and 3DS Max wont open
I'm eating a biscuit . .
Im chatting to my friends online.
i skinned and and practiced shifting all day. Also i spent 2 hours downloading nd re download RBR(a 12 minute download). It kept freezing
Tommarow i'm going to the Limerock Park Vintage Vest, and it's suppose to rain. So i should be mad, but it'll be my first rain race.
I've spent the best part of today making my skin "design" on the rest of the cars in LFS (for a league on a different forum that's using the cars I haven't skinned yet).

Then I ate, watched some movies, Step Up, V For Vendetta, Super Troopers, A Walk To Remember, then some Sex and the City.

Then I slept.

I woke to a letter from the student loans people saying I'll get 6 grand. Lovely, goes towards my Canadian holiday.

I ate some more, talked to some people on the intarweb, ordered a copy of RBR, ate, talked to more to the same people on intarweb.

Listened to music, printed off some things, booted up my PC to play some LFS, which I'm yet to even open. And that was the whole of my 1st of September.
Woke today at 8:30.
Went to work for 9:30
Had some toast
Worked
Came home at 6:30pm after ordering a kebab, chips and a drink.
Ate.
Went upstairs.
Chatted
TV
Chatted
Had a can or two.
Thought about going on LFS, then realised, I would only get annoyed because I havnt been paid yet, so I cant order S2, which means I have to carry on playing Demo which also means, there will be next to none decent servers with clean drivers on.
Posted the post.

Thats my 1st and 56 minutes of the 2nd of September for me
1:10am

Watching some stargate on sky.
Finsished my buiscuit.
Drinking a beer.
Contemplating going to bed.
Might do in a minute.
Damnit, got another beer from the fridge.
Have been drinking most of the night.
Been recording so had a smoke too.
So, now 1:12am. Drinking more beer.
See you in the morning.
Getting ready for another fun filled 9 hours at Tesco. Fantastic fun.

Spent half of yesterday trying to get a damn tax disk, but the DVLA sent the reminder with the ref number to my old address, and the V5 is missing. So no car till I get to their office in Exeter on monday. Can't even do it online or over the phone.
yay! coursework is FUN!!!!

oh no wait, nothing works :S
Quote :yay! coursework is FUN!!!!

noooooooooooooo. that reminds me i have to go back to 6th form next week. *crys*

i mite just get a job at asda. then buy a g25
Quote from Captain Slow :i mite just get a job at asda. then buy a g25

by wednesday i have to be back at school giving in a 2,500 word bit of coursework i've only just started, fix my keyboard, fix my pc (x2), and do the other 20 million jobs i wanted to do!
I love women.

Just thought I'd share that with the group.

I love thier company, I love that great feeling you get when your having a really good flirt but in an innocent way.. .

I love it when a girl is phoning you to see what you are up too . . .

I just love women.

Thankyou.

Oh. Weather . . Overcast, drizzle. Slight wind. It's gunna be grey all day. Grrrr. And I had to tell JW's to bugger off this morning. There was a gang of them, like their trying to bully you into going to church, or kingdon hall or whatever their calling their palace of blind faith.

Grrrrrr.

Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG