The online racing simulator
rest in peace.
From the little I heard from him he was a such a nice guy. I saw the news yesterday and it's still very hard to accept.

RIP Dave, Hopefully we will meet properly one day.

My condolences to all his family.
Sad to hear.
My deepest condolences.
My condolences and sympathy to all that knew him.
May he live forever in your hearts and memories, and may those that have gone before him comfort him and make him welcome among them, so that he may find peace and happiness, and so that he may do the same for those that come after him.

My condolences. May he rest in peace.
My condolences for the family and the friends and for everyone who knew him. Rest in peace.
As a fellow cs and lfs player, I would like to send my best regards to his family and loved ones.
R.I.P Dave
My condolences go to his family.
My condolences. Rest in peace.
My condolences go to his family and friends rest in peace
My condolences.
A quote taken from one of my favorite films - "If the people we love are taken from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them"

Alot of us never knew Plus, including me, but he played LFS which made him an honoury brother to us all. His death, which came too soon, is a shame and as member of this community will be missed. My thoughts go to those that knew him, those that are now mourning him - may he rest in peace.
RIP Dave.
R.I.P Dave you were way way way to young to die. My condolences go out to Dave's his family and to all the relatives.

This sort of news is becoming all too frequent. I lost a female friend who got knocked over by a car on her first day of secondary school. And ive known a few people who have left us this way too.

Count your lucky stars people, and may the bloke rest in peace.
A sad day indeed, It is always very sobering to hear of the loss of one of the good guys, may his soul rest in eternal peace.
what a waste of a young life.

my sympathy to his friends and family.
Rip
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Rest in peace Dave ...
My condolences and kind regards to his family.
Such a young age to lose your life..RIP
Rip Dave
#48 - axus
Very sad to hear this - Rest in peace, Dave.

Condolances to his family and friends.
Condolences to all family and friends of Dave and i wish them all a long life.

:tombstone Dave!
its always wierd when someone young dies. my cousin died at a young age. RIP Dave.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG