The online racing simulator
LFS GTI Overtaking Examples - Overtaking GTI Training Lesson at PRO level
Recently started playing LFS, and I just beat the 'Overtaking - GTI' training lesson at PRO level Smile Omg omg omg

So I made a video about my first time beating this lesson, and I also added some overtaking examples.
Let me know what you think!

Nice compilation.
At the finish "straight" you cheated a bit by going over the grass. Uhmm However, I think the gap was large enough either way.
Sometimes people used to complain that getting gold in the overtaking lessons are too hard, now we have an example to refer to.
Quote from Gutholz :Nice compilation.
At the finish "straight" you cheated a bit by going over the grass. Uhmm However, I think the gap was large enough either way.
Sometimes people used to complain that getting gold in the overtaking lessons are too hard, now we have an example to refer to.

Thanks for your kind feedback Gutholz! Glad that this can be referred to as an example.

I should have braked more near the finish, it was an accident that I ended up in the grass Big grin. It was my first time completing the lesson on pro level so I thought it was nice to include it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG