The online racing simulator
if any of you actually bothered to read the rules, you would know that you can't just post mods like these without having sent them by the moderators first. Read the rules, then open your mouth please.

AndroidXP - thanks for spreading false rumours about moderators. Fonnybone does a lot of research about mods posted here lately to give us any information he can find. "oh but i didn't know that" - maybe you can trust us a bit more?

If this mod has been checked and approved, it will be posted back again here. If this takes a day, then it will take a day. If two, then two, etc. If it's not approved, it will not be posted back.

And with the cheat topic lately, maybe some extra patience and understanding can be achieved.
victor, can we use this or not?
Well, i've had a quick look and for now all i can say is that it doesn't
do anything 'illegal', it's the program needed to make it work that's
less than ideal...If you could make a simple app using VB or some other
language, it would be a no brainer.
anbiddulph:

If you a stupid idiot who wants to be banned, then yes.
Otherwise no.

Quote from ORION :anbiddulph:

If you a stupid idiot who wants to be banned, then yes.
Otherwise no.

ofline only thanks. i am a crap driver but i dont need cheats. people who use cheats are greedy li'l ba**ards
so..me too, i only want to use offline, it could be so bad if this game would be ruined, so, even if fonny tested it , still, cant put lhm file back?
It doesn't exist. No there probably will not be one any time soon.
(as mentioned in countless threads btw)
USE THE SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK STUPID QUESTIONS!!!!!!!

there are hundreds of threads about this. there is NO tweak for anything after patch Q. :dnfnoob:
Quote from joen :did you even bother to read my reply?

Lets go ahead and look at the profile... ah, there it is :P
Yet another LFS Tweak "is it out yet" thread merged.

Trust me, when it is released, it'll be f***ing obvious.
Does anyone has Mecanik for version U?
If anyone can give me a link where i could get Mecanik for version U please let me know. Thank you.
there is no LFSTweak or mecanik for patch U. try searching next time . For more info on these programs look for their respective threads
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A LOCKED THREAD ON THIS VERY PAGE WITH ABOUT 40 PAGES OF POSTS ABOUT THIS.

Bob, please move this into the locked thread like you always do..lol.
Also, is there a way you can moderate stupid people?
#190 - Rob
It's easy to scream "use the search!" everytime, but seriously, have you ever used it? Most forums have clunky search functions at best, and this forum is no different.

The constant stream of requests for Mecanik and tweak for the latest version of LFS shows to me how big a following these mods have and as we haven't see a new patch since 29th April I can understand why so many people are requesting versions of these excellent mods for the latest version of the game.

LFS for me has always been about editing the car types and playing around with different cars (the cars I'd like to drive aren't really catered for in LFS) so I can understand the anticipation felt by many in this part of the forum.

cheers,
Rob
Quote from Rob :It's easy to scream "use the search!" everytime, but seriously, have you ever used it? Most forums have clunky search functions at best, and this forum is no different.

i'm sorry, but when a demo user registers and the first post that they make is asking about tweak or mekanic for patch U is starting to get old. It happens at least once every other day. The search button is your friend and it is not "clunky"? at all. It's very easy to use. Maybe you should try it.
Quote from Rob :It's easy to scream "use the search!" everytime, but seriously, have you ever used it? Most forums have clunky search functions at best, and this forum is no different.

What?
Attached images
Mecanik.jpg
The numbers, for power band, redline, power etc aren't where you type what you want. It's all about multipliers.

So power = 4 might be 180hp, 5 might be 360hp, 6 might be 720hp etc. Obviously at some point I think it starts to come down, hence your rpm thing working 'funny'. That is how LFS works inside I'm afraid.

It would be nice if someone could make a program that can convert real specs to LFSTweak specs, but as Tweak is no longer in development I can see this not happening.
Questions about LFSTweak (multiple threads)
just like the title says is there a new tweak for the LFS Alpha patch U if so please let me know where i can find it.... thanks
did you search the forum? i take it you didnt, there have been 20 million threads about this and the answer is NO
Quote from Jakg :did you search the forum? i take it you didnt, there have been 20 million threads about this and the answer is NO

thanks i did search but didnt find anything... sorry
Quote from Jakg :did you search the forum? i take it you didnt, there have been 20 million threads about this and the answer is NO

I think maybe V-Bulliten should make that search button about half the size of the screen and flashing lights and alarmsillepall
The search feature is not the be all and end all folks. If you're not a regular forum goer, as the above postee most likely isn't, then sometimes it can be very hard to find the right information.

There's nothing a forum goer can do that's more offensive than a 'welcome' like the above.

Sure we see this subject as a new thread every week or two, just posting a link to the right thread or ignoring it would suffice, but to launch a 'demo user' style offensive just isn't sporting.
Quote from Becky Rose :The search feature is not the be all and end all folks. If you're not a regular forum goer, as the above postee most likely isn't, then sometimes it can be very hard to find the right information.

There's nothing a forum goer can do that's more offensive than a 'welcome' like the above.

Sure we see this subject as a new thread every week or two, just posting a link to the right thread or ignoring it would suffice, but to launch a 'demo user' style offensive just isn't sporting.

i understand that maybe searching might not be obvious, but most of them say "i searched but didnt find anything" which you KNOW is a lie (mainly because this forum is so full of my spam you get results for everything!), but as i see it its easier to search (who knows, if they downloaded it from here then chances are it would be on here), and get an answer in ~ 2 min than to create an account and wait a couple of hours for a response

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG