PROTECH 92 GT3
(16 posts, started )
PROTECH 92 GT3
Vehicle mod: PROTECH 92 GT3
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/898A50

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :GT3 Racing Car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The Protech 992 GT3 is a Racing car based on 2023 Porsche 911 GT3R.
We know that it's not a perfect replica of the original car but tried to stay on the more details as it's possible.
It have a lot of work on physics and the visible parts (about 5/6 months), and got a bit of challenge trying to find info and pics of the real one since it's brand new on the racing world (we started the mod and real car hadn't runned on a single race Big grin )

This is a WIP mod (now for public testing) so feel free to comment if you found a bug or something wrong.

Special thanks to all who'd collaborate on this big project, hope you guys enjoy it!

v2 update:
Texturized interior and exterior
Animation
interior details
more developed physics
some work on lod 2 and 3
lights

v3 update:
More textures than v2
new optimised lod2
skin mapping
more work on physics side
updated lights

v4 update:
New availables config (1, 2, 3, 4)
skin map adjusted
details in textures
some improves found and suggested by testers

v5 update (First public version):
skin template optimized
racing tearoff
some work on groups
aero values edited

v6 update:
New default skin
incorrect skin mapping fixed

v7 update:
shiftlights and name on display centered
fixed name of default set

COVER SCREENSHOT:
AMAZING!!! Best mod in the game so far
Felicidades por el "Staff Pick"!
Otro mod de AT que sube la vara en este simulador tan hermoso como lo es LFS.
A la espera de los otros GT3!
Quote from xpablousky :A la espera de los otros GT3!

You might also check out POCHETE 118 GT3, which has been promoted to Staff Picks as well.

And yes, the mod being discussed here is absolutely freaking amazing, kudos to the devs!
Thx guys!
Ye, we're working on another gt3 right now Big grin
looks amazing!
Sorry for a silly question but sice some time I fail to locate this mod both in the in-game mods list and in my favorities (this mod is of course one of them Wink).
I've double-checked the filters, and I see this mod as published here in the mod list at lfs.net/vehmods.

I have LFS 0.7D.

What gives?
one of best mod in game
Quote from kostix :Sorry for a silly question but sice some time I fail to locate this mod both in the in-game mods list and in my favorities (this mod is of course one of them Wink).
I've double-checked the filters, and I see this mod as published here in the mod list at lfs.net/vehmods.

I have LFS 0.7D.

What gives?

update to 7E and see if that helps
Quote from kostix :Sorry for a silly question but sice some time I fail to locate this mod both in the in-game mods list and in my favorities (this mod is of course one of them Wink).

I have LFS 0.7D.

What gives?

Hello, update lfs to 0.7E and it should work Smile
Really solid car, I liked everything about it.
Quote from kenblock30 :Hello, update lfs to 0.7E and it should work Smile

Thanks! It worked.

I wonder how I can subscribe to the "main" news notifications to not miss such an obvious and super-important stuff Uhmm
Hi!

I've got a question regarding what I think are "lockup light clusters" (at least that's how the guide on Porsche 911 GT3 R over there at iRacing calls them (on page 11).
I've noticed that POCHETE 118 GT3 has these clusters dynamic: they start filling up when the car starts sliding, while this mod has them "static" (they are always lit).
Personally, I find the dynamic clusters of that other mod fun to drive with, so the question is: was it considered to uhm… "steal" this feature from the other mod? Wink
Quote from kostix :Hi!

I've got a question regarding what I think are "lockup light clusters" (at least that's how the guide on Porsche 911 GT3 R over there at iRacing calls them (on page 11).
I've noticed that POCHETE 118 GT3 has these clusters dynamic: they start filling up when the car starts sliding, while this mod has them "static" (they are always lit).
Personally, I find the dynamic clusters of that other mod fun to drive with, so the question is: was it considered to uhm… "steal" this feature from the other mod? Wink

They're indeed dynamic because they're traction control lights. Maybe you're using a setup that has TC off and that's why they're always on. Lockup light clusters aren't available because the type of dashboard we're ussing doesn't support ABS indicators.
Attached images
imagen_2024-03-03_143204257.png
Quote from Facu23 :They're indeed dynamic because they're traction control lights. Maybe you're using a setup that has TC off and that's why they're always on. <…>

Turned out that was indeed the case; thanks for explaining!

PROTECH 92 GT3
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG