The online racing simulator
Neutral bug
(6 posts, started )
Neutral bug
Not sure if this has been mentioned - so apologies if it has and feel free to delete.

Whilst sitting in neutral I can rev the engine, but if I apply the brake it stops the engine revving! I can understand it whilst in gear - but in neutral?

Or is this something to do with having combined axis for throttle/brake?
LOL!
I would guess you're right.
It should be because you have combined throttle/brake axis
If you brake, you can't apply throttle at the same time, at least that's the thing with my gamepad...
#3 - dev
I have separate axis and no such problem
Quote from Topkeiler :LOL!
I would guess you're right.
It should be because you have combined throttle/brake axis
If you brake, you can't apply throttle at the same time, at least that's the thing with my gamepad...

Yeah when I use my game pad I have it set the same as my RC handset, so obviously I can't throttle and brake at the same time, but when I use my wheel and pedals I still have this......is it my setup then?illepall
What wheel? With Logitech wheels you have a setting in the control panel as "special settings: use combined pedals" or such and it should be unchecked. I don't know if other wheels have this or not.

I don't know if switching back and forth between a gamepad/joystick and a wheel set would have separate pedal settings in LFS options, but there is an option for combined or separate axis on the control options.

Just make sure both of these areas have "separate pedals" selected. The windows driver in the gaming options of the control panel and within LFS itself in the control options.
It's a MS Sidewinder (non FFB).

Neutral bug
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG