The online racing simulator
using mouse + pedals
(9 posts, started )
using mouse + pedals
anyone ever try to use mouse + pedals to work together (without steering wheel)? is that possible?
I think it is possible. One of my team's drivers does that every-so-often. Not sure how though, sorry

Probably that one program called Mouse2Joy or something.....
#3 - bal00
AFAIK it is possible to assign mouse to "Steer Left/Right" control in joy/wheel setup screen. I've done that when I was a mouse driver since I played with steer degrees (and steer compensation=0) in order to obtain more precision from mouse.
I often race with mouse + pedals. Sometimes i really cant be bothered putting the wheel on the desk. It takes less than 2 seconds to switch between wheel and mouse in LFS. The only real downside to using a mouse to steer is correcting slides can be a real pain in the ass.
how to get around this to work?
i use momo pedals

no its not possible to assign mouse as a steer to replace that steering wheel, logitech profiler doesnt recognize any 3rd party devices
Quote from sil3ntwar :I often race with mouse + pedals. Sometimes i really cant be bothered putting the wheel on the desk. It takes less than 2 seconds to switch between wheel and mouse in LFS. The only real downside to using a mouse to steer is correcting slides can be a real pain in the ass.

what pedals do you use anyway? can you help me how to combine my momo with mouse?

i find by using mouse + keyboard my laptimes was better than using steering wheel, also i can play as long as i want without feeling dead tired after using steering wheel for 1 hour
#8 - filur
Attached images
mouseaxis.jpg
thx man it works great

using mouse + pedals
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG