XR KEICHI
(8 posts, started )
XR KEICHI
Vehicle mod: XR KEICHI
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/7FE3C5

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :(XRK) 2+2 rotary powered sports car built on the XR platform

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Intended to compete with the XRG.

1 year into the production of the XR GT the 12R-GT rotary motor was complete. The engine is a 1.2L two-rotor design developed for motorsport and use in their upcoming sports cars. Due to the high development costs, production costs and time required to develop a new sports car from the ground up, it was decided that the XR platform would be utilised as the foundation for their sports car. This decision allowed them to expedite the process of introducing their new sports cars to the market.

The 12R-GT rotary engine, with its compact size and lightweight construction, was an ideal powerplant for the sports car. Its innovative rotary design provided a high power-to-weight ratio and smooth power delivery, making it well-suited for both track performance and everyday driving. Due to the reduced engine weight and facelift up front, the XR-based car now provides a weight distribution of 51:49 front to rear in contrast to its sister car's (the XRG) 52:48 front to rear.

The XR Keichi would find itself filling the void for an affordable sports car from the company left behind by the XR GT due to its poor handling characteristics compared to sports cars of the time. However, the Keichi would be overshadowed by other rotary-powered sports cars in terms of performance and sales figures and was discontinued after 5 years of production with only 12,000 units produced.

(Uses a two-stroke flat-twin to simulate a rotary)
(This car is subject to potential changes in the future)

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I noticed the incorrect ride height setup, I will adjust it at a future date.
A 1.2 2 cylinder engine does not produce that power. 1.5 3 cylinder may be better. Power torque revs are ideal values ​​for touring. Although the power torque revs are ideal for touring, the cutter should be pulled to 6500.
Road super tires can be activated.
Quote from seksen :A 1.2 2 cylinder engine does not produce that power. 1.5 3 cylinder may be better. Power torque revs are ideal values ​​for touring. Although the power torque revs are ideal for touring, the cutter should be pulled to 6500.
Road super tires can be activated.

I think he tried to base it on the 12A 2-rotor rotary engine with a displacement of 1146cc, the original engine has 130hp and 156Nm of torque
I found this problem in the car interior.

Attached images
bug_painel.jpg
Quote from henricat2006 :I think he tried to base it on the 12A 2-rotor rotary engine with a displacement of 1146cc, the original engine has 130hp and 156Nm of torque

This is correct, as stated in its description it is meant to simulate a rotary with a displacement between the 12 and 13 2-rotor Wankel engines, however outputting power closer to a 13b.
Quote from henricat2006 :I found this problem in the car interior.

thx for pointing it out, a new patch will drop resolving that issue soon.
-
(Metalmoltres121) DELETED by Metalmoltres121 : repeat
It's fixed as far as I can tell, found out I accidentally had it locked to center.

XR KEICHI
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG