The online racing simulator
TURRENO 140GTE
(4 posts, started )
TURRENO 140GTE
Vehicle mod: TURRENO 140GTE
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/F6788C

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :(TRG) 1.4L V4 mid-engined sports car produced in the early 80s.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :GT spec sports car.

The 140 GTE is a mid-engine, rear-wheel drive sports car by Truenno powered by a 1.4L V4 cranking out 128bhp. The 140GTE could rev up to an impressive 8500rpm which was possible due to previous motorcycle engine development. The 140 GTE was accompanied by the 220 GTE which, as the name implies, had a 2.2L engine.

The 140 GTE's 1.4L V4 engine generates 96kW of power at around 6640rpm and delivers a peak torque of 154Nm at around 5010rpm. Considering its relatively lightweight structure at just over 1 metric ton, the 140 GTE boasts an impressive power-to-weight ratio of 130bhp per ton. The engine was pared to a 4-speed manual transmission.

The car's weight distribution has been thoughtfully balanced, a 46:54 front to rear for peak dynamic handling characteristics. Underpinning the 140 GTE's performance is its independent suspension system, which enhances its ability to handle various road conditions with precision and stability. Adding to its stability, the Truenno 140 GTE is equipped with a clutch pack limited-slip differential (LSD).

(This car is subject to potential changes in the future)

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Nice mod Thumbs up

However I noticed that when I choose this mod I get a "Could not read texture s_clock - File not found". Maybe its missing from the mod?
i locally changed s_clock texture's type to "fixed" and now it works
"dash" type is used when you want to have custom dash background etc
Attached images
Безымянный.png
Безымянный1.png
Quote from iiiiil :i locally changed s_clock texture's type to "fixed" and now it works
"dash" type is used when you want to have custom dash background etc

Thank you for the advice, been trying to figure out a solution on my own.

TURRENO 140GTE
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG