(8 posts, started )
#1 - m4x1
BAVARIA 36 SHORT 18
Vehicle mod: BAVARIA 36 SHORT 18
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/3C9A1B

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :small low powered rear wheel drive car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :small low powered rear wheel drive car ideal for cruising but can also be a lot of fun when driven hard

COVER SCREENSHOT:
sedan/coupe interior in a compact xDDDD
IMO 318ti with stock wheels was nicer and more fun.
feels like its gonna turn out nicely but id like it with other wheels, wheel sizes seem to be wrong (apparently stock is 225/50 R16) and 1317 kg is too heavy, (at least the sources i trust say) it should be 1255 kg curb weight, you can match it by having 90% fuel in the tank, adding the fuel weight in the garage (fuel: in) and then adjusting the weight accordingly

heres the specs link i looked at: https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1997/270665/bmw_323ti_compact.html
Not a bad mod at all, I'd suggest you rename it to the Short 23 since the specs you are using are not from the 318ti but actually the 323ti.
I'd recommend you make a second mod with minimal changes that is a 318ti with the correct engine specs, then you would be able to name that one the Short 18.

318ti engine specs:
1.8L inline 4
103 kW (140 PS; 138 hp) at 6,000 rpm
175 N⋅m (129 lb⋅ft) at 4,500 rpm
209 km/h (130 mph) Top speed

Try to drop the mass down to roughly 1255 kg / 2767 lbs with a full tank of gas for the 318ti, so make sure to lower the mass to under that number to hit that value when the card is fully topped up with fuel.

However, in regards to this car's current setup, the mass with a full tank of gas should be just under 1330 Kg / 2932 lbs, currently the mass
indicated does not include a tank of gas meaning the car is heavier than irl.
Hi, I wanted to ask if you happen to be thinking of making a bmw e36 m3 coupe because i really liked this mod
Здравейте как да си отключа всички коли или да имам някое яко БМВ но да има на БМВ мощността
Quote from ismata99 :Здравейте как да си отключа всички коли или да имам някое яко БМВ но да има на БМВ мощността

Купете S3. Друг начин няма.

BAVARIA 36 SHORT 18
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG