The online racing simulator
Website login problem
(6 posts, started )
Website login problem
I suddenly found that I could not log in with the correct password, and then I tried to change the password, but it still did not work. Then I tried it on my phone, and I could log in. Back on the computer, I tried to reboot and change the browser, but the problem continued. Has that happened to anyone?
Not that I can't log in.

But another similar and extremely annoying thing happens quite often to me: I write a long reply that took me quite some time to write nicely, then click the reply button and the forum says: "Access denied, you don't have permission to post" and I'm logged out of the forum. After that, I lose motivation to write it again and simply do not reply..
Most likely it's a website problem, or a network problem
What's going on?
Attached images
E7B88A71-6350-482A-9B0B-B582EDC205D3.png
Quote from LFS NISSAN :What's going on?

Don't use incognito mode. Compare the saved password on your mobile phone and on your desktop browser. They could be different. Maybe your computer is infected with a virus and someone is changing your password. Maybe you have a browser extension that doesn't allow cookies or a browser setting that deletes all cookies on exit. A lot of possibilities.

The forum is working fine for me.
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Don't use incognito mode. Compare the saved password on your mobile phone and on your desktop browser. They could be different. Maybe your computer is infected with a virus and someone is changing your password. Maybe you have a browser extension that doesn't allow cookies or a browser setting that deletes all cookies on exit. A lot of possibilities.

The forum is working fine for me.

I'm an idiot... I changed the password, I debugged the network, I even reinstalled the system, replaced the computer, it didn't work. Finally, login success, because I changed the username bar mailbox account to the username, success. Didn't you use it to fill out your email? Anyway, thanks for the advice

Website login problem
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG